Pretty good story about when Geno got rocked

GreenCow

13 hours ago, King P said:

Nope, other way around. The person that puts up the money always has to take the loss if things go wrong.

If Geno would have told him "I'm not paying you, take that L", I would have respected him more.

But once he offered to reimburse him, now it's on him. He's an idiot for that and his actions from there on justify him getting punched to me. Don't feel sorry for him ??‍♂️

The person who lays out the money is expected to be repaid. This is not an argument.

Just think if Russell Wilson cannot play in 2020 for let's say 8 or more games, we could see Geno Smith as the starter in Seattle. Add to that we'll have Mr. 2-Pick dancing and celebrating after he gets his 3rd career interception in garbage time vs some scrub. I must say, Seattle has been pretty good to the Jets. Think about it...They gave us a 2nd rd pick to just rent Sheldon Richardson for a season. Make more deals with Seattle please. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Just think if Russell Wilson cannot play in 2020 for let's say 8 or more games, we could see Geno Smith as the starter in Seattle. Add to that we'll have Mr. 2-Pick dancing and celebrating after he gets his 3rd career interception in garbage time vs some scrub. I must say, Seattle has been pretty good to the Jets. Think about it...They gave us a 2nd rd pick to just rent Sheldon Richardson for a season. Make more deals with Seattle please. 

Didn’t he and Ciara just have a kid?  It’s not that unlikely he sits out the season