Jets Wide Receiver Situation

JetNation

NY Jets Wide Receivers

GreenBean is on the Lake this week and with week one here he is talking about the NY Jets wide receiver situation. Denzel Mims injured his other hamstring and is out of action for now. Is he headed to I.R.?

The ghost of wide receiver past is a short topic of conversation. As well as looking at the current depth chart with all the current injuries and who might help on the practice squad. Breshard Perriman and Jamison Crowder are going to be counted on heavily early in the season along with recently signed Chris Hogan.

Should the Jets run the ball more? Feature the tight ends?

Watch the video and let us know what you think in our NY Jets forum.

The post Jets Wide Receiver Situation appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
n3o88i-yY2A

Click here to read the full story...

3 minutes ago, Turko said:

It won't make a difference.  The Jets will be completely disalusioned and dejected in about 10 hours (maybe less)

Thanks for watching the video and for your detailed feedback and game insights.

May your table enjoy the fall in a few hours.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Turko said:

It won't make a difference.  The Jets will be completely disalusioned and dejected in about 10 hours (maybe less)

Can I just make a point,  You're the one coming on to a Jets board and talking smack.  So SAR I locked horns with you and there was a tussle.  Be a good sport until you have the right to gloat.  But don't act petty... prior to game time. I've been impressed with the Bills fans online this off season and esp. GM Brandon Beane.  It seems to be an organization that has turned the corner, run by some very good people.  Fans can be a direct representation of the state of their teams.  So represent your team well.

13 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Can I just make a point,  You're the one coming on to a Jets board and talking smack.  So SAR I locked horns with you and there was a tussle.  Be a good sport until you have the right to gloat.  But don't act petty... prior to game time. I've been impressed with the Bills fans online this off season and esp. Brandon Beane.  It seems to be an organization that has turned the corner, run by some very good people.  Fans can be a direct representation of the state of their teams.  So represent your team well.

to paraphrase- don't be  A DICK.

• Upvote 1

I haven’t watched this before, but it’s really great stuff! @GREENBEANs whole appearance is like The Dudes smarter, sharper and more energetic brother. Awesome! 

As for Mims, what I am wondering is if he was already injured when Jets drafted him or if he was injured after that, I haven’t kept track of that. 

Anyway game day, will be great to finally see a Jets game again! 

Another great video green! Man I love your life!! Listen- I agreee. I’m bummed about the WR spot- but also agreee about the two and three TE sets. The Ravens have these packages and use them real well. They work you over the middle time and time again mix in a few Lamar Jackson runs- then kill you with the long ball. If the line plays real well it could work.

Thanks GREENBEAN for another in a series of insightful videos. I feel your pain and share your concern, but you and I are just fans. Today in the shadow of gloom is where leaders need to shine. If the team enters the field with the same emotions we’re carrying, then the game is lost before kickoff. Lots of teams are credited with drafting players with character. Here is where character shows. Here is where someone steps up and tells their teammates they don’t care who the Fvck is injured, we are going to Fvcking slaughter our opponents today and no force on God’s green earth can stop us! Who’s with me Jets Nation? Let me hear you shout: J E T S Jets Jets Jets!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

41 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Another great video green! Man I love your life!! Listen- I agreee. I’m bummed about the WR spot- but also agreee about the two and three TE sets. The Ravens have these packages and use them real well. They work you over the middle time and time again mix in a few Lamar Jackson runs- then kill you with the long ball. If the line plays real well it could work.

agreed !.. i think it's gonna come down to how our OL plays   8::

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer: