Drain the swamp! MetLife Stadium ranked among worst NFL venues

joewilly12

3 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

Ever been to Foxboro?

Being honest, it has way better sightlines and seating (and I mean WAY). Much less bad seats (i.e end zone upperdeck) Much better looking.

Negatives is that the only exit is out to Route One, not that New Giants Stadium is much better.,

You go there and say to yourself, why couldn't they have built this in NJ?

What belongs at the bottom is the one in Orchard Park. Good fans and atmosphere, but horrible bench type seating, access worse than both NGS and Foxboro. Shabby looking.

Worse than all of these? Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti. but that's another story

Sightlines is where this starts and ends for me.

You want to actually see the action at a game you’re attending and any stadium that has seats so far away that it’s hard to see the action, is no good.

My favorite stadium so far is Arizona.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, SAR I said:

2759dca5d4dc6d9492e20068e1b7467f.jpg

I went to the season opener at Lambeau Field in 2000 and they had a trough for a urinal.  Like a real trough.  You had 30 guys standing shoulder to shoulder on stools, no privacy dividers, penises out, spraying the trough and each other.

The only thing worse that day was meeting Fireman Ed for the first time.

SAR I

In said bathroom? And why are these guys so close together with all that room? 

5 hours ago, DonMaynardFan said:

What a fascinating thread.

@SAR I is saying that the stadium is special because that’s where the Jets play. What it looks like doesn’t matter.

What others are saying is that the Jets can still play in a nicer, more updated stadium and it too would be special because that’s where the Jets play, but would have more bells and whistles too.

What @SAR I is also saying is that Jets fans will look for anything that helps them hate themselves. 

SAR I

8 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

Ever been to Foxboro?

Being honest, it has way better sightlines and seating (and I mean WAY). Much less bad seats (i.e end zone upperdeck) Much better looking.

Negatives is that the only exit is out to Route One, not that New Giants Stadium is much better.,

You go there and say to yourself, why couldn't they have built this in NJ?

What belongs at the bottom is the one in Orchard Park. Good fans and atmosphere, but horrible bench type seating, access worse than both NGS and Foxboro. Shabby looking.

Worse than all of these? Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti. but that's another story

I mean I have been but regardless I was basing my statement off the fact that this article ranked it worse.