Latest Manish Hit Piece on Gase: Hailey Trashes Gase Poor Coaching and Fraudulent Talk

27 minutes ago, peebag said:

Who on the Jets last year and this year has shown any type of promise as a weapon on offense?

Robby Anderson and Jamison Crowder (who was already good in Washington) are the only two guys who I would vouch for. So, yeah, slim pickings. 

Also, to my eyes, Bell looked like the worst runner from scrimmage on the roster last season.  

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Not a surprise you think everything is aces in Jetsland.

It certainly is not.  But the bad guys are long gone and newspaper hacks like that weren't here when we needed to run them out of town.  

Gase makes it clear that the media isn't going to manipulate him.  He's tough as nails.  They're figuring that out now with the revoking of Manish and the firing of Lucas.  They'll find other, softer targets to pick on instead.  It's how it goes with bullies.

SAR I

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It certainly is not.  But the bad guys are long gone and newspaper hacks like that weren't here when we needed to run them out of town.  

Gase makes it clear that the media isn't going to manipulate him.  He's tough as nails.  They're figuring that out now with the revoking of Manish and the firing of Lucas.  They'll find other, softer targets to pick on instead.  It's how it goes with bullies.

SAR I

You are a specimen

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Eh, I think you guys who think Bell is still a number 1 running back are just wrong, but I don't care enough to belabor the point. He wasn't good here - if you want to blame that all on Gase, go for it. It's meaningless now, anyway. 

Bell may or may not be done.  We shall see.  He's playing somewhere that he'll be used.  If he performs we'll be right, if not we're wrong

And if he's not done, if he has anything, if he's a mediocre #1 it isn't meaningless.  If it's on Gase it's one more indictment on his resume.  Wasting a player who could have helped, who we wasted a lot of money on because he wanted to make a point