you were duped

kmnj

there have been a bunch of folks posting all year that this was a planned tank and it was all part of the master plan-the jets gm is charge of a terrible roster and the coach is a terrible coach but they both have been trying all year to win games. It was obvious the entire time as Gase stuck with old dudes like gore instead of playing young guys and never put Morgan on the field but went with flaccco as they were trying to win.  Gase will be back next year(ownership will be thrilled the team "fought so yard" yesterday vs a team that simply was not ready to play

I know reality is setting in for those folks that our wasted season was not part of a big plan but just another way for the jets to screw you and remove any hope that you may have for the future

• Upvote 1

I got to watch Jax yesterday. Tanking is real! Maybe not for us but starting yesterday for Jax they will be embracing the tank the tank these last 2 games. Wait until you see their injury list come Sunday, guarantee you it's a mile long! 

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I got to watch Jax yesterday. Tanking is real! Maybe not for us but starting yesterday for Jax they will be embracing the tank the tank these last 2 games. Wait until you see their injury list come Sunday, guarantee you it's a mile long! 

If watched us last week against the Seahawks you would have said the same thing about the Jets. Tanking is not real, no NFL team does it or they would implement a lottery system.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

there have been a bunch of folks posting all year that this was a planned tank and it was all part of the master plan-the jets gm is charge of a terrible roster and the coach is a terrible coach but they both have been trying all year to win games. It was obvious the entire time as Gase stuck with old dudes like gore instead of playing young guys and never put Morgan on the field but went with flaccco as they were trying to win.  Gase will be back next year(ownership will be thrilled the team "fought so yard" yesterday vs a team that simply was not ready to play

I know reality is setting in for those folks that our wasted season was not part of a big plan but just another way for the jets to screw you and remove any hope that you may have for the future

Agree on most of your post. But Gase is gone IMHO. Fight or no fight. 

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

If watched us last week against the Seahawks you would have said the same thing about the Jets. Tanking is not real, no NFL team does it or they would implement a lottery system.

Agree.  I get Jax games where I live.  They're trying to win.  They just suck.  Like we do...

• Upvote 1