Jets HC interview requests

22 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

they have kept an extremely tight lid on a lot of the candidates, I personally have not heard about any other interviews. 

Thanks for the reply. I generally like most of the names we brought in for interviews and feel better about this process than year’s past. 

Anyone you’re personally hoping for of the listed interviews? 

22 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Thanks for the reply. I generally like most of the names we brought in for interviews and feel better about this process than year’s past. 

They will not likely announce interviews with college coaches so that it will not hurt recruiting.

38 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Aside from Bieniemy i would agree that I really like the list of candidates and generally would not hate any of them as a HC, including Don Martindale if he accepts interviews.  

As of right now, I am leaning towards Branden Staley as my favorite for the job personally.  

• Upvote 3