Interesting point that might affect potential draft day partners

3 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I'd be shocked.  They need help everywhere and can't pay a quarterback trade up price for a tackle.  

I'd take the trade back to 9 even if it's less than market value.  We need to add premium picks.

First, second, and next year's one would do it for me.  One of Smith, Chase, Waddle, or Slater will be there and we add a second to get more help this year.  

1300 pt. differential and the additional 1st rd. Pick is deferred to ‘22. I guess JD could live with that. 3 #1 picks in ,22

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Matt Ryan will be 36 soon You don't think ATL will draft a QB?

Take a look at what Atlanta owes Ryan over the next three years. I just don’t see them taking a quarterback who’s going to be better than Ryan while wasting three years of a rookie quarterbacks career. Ryan’s not going anywhere.

12 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Our roster is the worst in the NFL

It lacks superstar offensive playmakers who can score points. 

We need immediate impact players.

Quality players vs a bunch of what if players. 

Our offense is actually just 1 playmaker away from being top half of the league at the skill positions. A No. 1 WR.

Crowder, Mims, Perriman, Berrios are a below average top 4, not because they're bad WRs, but because they're all 1 spot north of where they should be.

Crowder is an elite slot receiver, but he shouldn't be the best WR on your team. Mims is an ideal No 2 with a true No 1 drawing double teams - young, oozing talent, could be a 1A in time but needs to develop. Perriman is an excellent deep threat who can do more, and Berrios is a great No 5 type - can back up the slot and outside and plays specials.

Add Allen Robinson or <drool> Kenny Golladay to that group and you have something special, a pick your poison unit with a true No. 1 who demands double-teams and frees up everyone else to take advantage of going against lesser defenders and less attention. Add that guy, and we'll be fine.

16 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Take a look at what Atlanta owes Ryan over the next three years. I just don’t see them taking a quarterback who’s going to be better than Ryan while wasting three years of a rookie quarterbacks career. Ryan’s not going anywhere.

May be right, but when Arthur Blank replaced Dan Quinn, he sounded anything but committed to Ryan going forward. But that was 3 mos ago, and before the new GM and HC.