Hello Green Folks

WillisXpress

Bills fan aboard.

I'm not a troll, I talk football, I work all day but I also post all day.

I was turned on to this site by a "Smizzy" so blame him if you hate me.

Talk to ya later.

Willis you are a fan of another team but you claim to not be a Troll. That is a JetNation first! :shock:

Welcome to the site.

Note to Max: Fire Brenda and promote Smizzy to Director of Marketing.

Amen. Brenda is all like, I am having computer problems. Meanwhile Smizzy is out there on the campaign trail.

Somehow Smizz is going to overthrow Tom and I and will eventually end up owning this site. I just know it.

Bills fan aboard.

I'm not a troll, I talk football, I work all day but I also post all day.

I was turned on to this site by a "Smizzy" so blame him if you hate me.

Talk to ya later.

Welcome. I grew up in Hamburg and was a Bills fan as a kid.

We lived a few blocks from original coach Buster Ramsey and his replacement Lou Saban lived down the street also. Lots of great memories of War Memorial (wear your Helmets) , Kemp, Dubenion, Sestak, Gilchrist, Richie Lucas etc.

Welcome aboard Willis.

Bring your Bills buddies here too. We can talk about Willie Parker and the strength of The Steelers 3rd stringers. :lol:

That was a clutch performance by you guys at home.

Amen. Brenda is all like, I am having computer problems. Meanwhile Smizzy is out there on the campaign trail.

Somehow Smizz is going to overthrow Tom and I and will eventually end up owning this site. I just know it.

Imagine if Smizzy had boobs like Brenda. Then there's no telling how many people he could get to join Jetnation. :wink:

Imagine if Smizzy had boobs like Brenda. Then there's no telling how many people he could get to join Jetnation. :wink:

... i was going to say " i do" ... but then realized actually what i imagine is that sentence with the "if Smizzy had" removed

Imagine boobs like Brenda.

... i love imagination ...

l_j_r

welcome willis ... love getting input from fans of other teams (er-hem ... cough ... some more than others)

... you guys get a lot of opportunities to see what j.p. is going to bring to the table ?

... i know that you all have some good local coverage on your sports teams up there ...

... are you expecting him to jump right in with the help of willis & be able to contend this season ala big-ben with his rushing attack last year? or do you believe this year will be a learning curve for him?

l_j_r

Hey we beat the hell out of the Rams!!

Yeah, You guys had a good team last year. I kept getting ripped for saying that The Bills had alot of talent and were a very good team. Got buried when you were 0 and 4. I predicted The Jets and Bills record perfectly in 2004.

You guys came on strong late but that Steeler loss was a bad one.

WillisXpress, your season lays in JP Losman's hands, it will be interesting to see. In my mind I can see the Bills either taking a step back or making the playoffs this season, all depends on JP, better hope he's ready and not the next Ryan Leaf / Tim Couch, etc....you know, small school choke jobs. :lol:

WillisXpress, your season lays in JP Losman's hands, it will be interesting to see. In my mind I can see the Bills either taking a step back or making the playoffs this season, all depends on JP, better hope he's ready and not the next Ryan Leaf / Tim Couch, etc....you know, small school choke jobs. :lol:

Thats what alot of people say, but unless Losman complete blows it we should be at least as good as last year, Bledsoe only "won" one game, at Miami, the rest of the time he was a non factor or he lost the game.

Plus we have Kelly holcomb so if JP busts hard we've got a backup plan.

Thats what alot of people say, but unless Losman complete blows it we should be at least as good as last year, Bledsoe only "won" one game, at Miami, the rest of the time he was a non factor or he lost the game.

Plus we have Kelly holcomb so if JP busts hard we've got a backup plan.

Very true.

You also have a big hole, literally, to fill on the DLine with the depature of Pat Williams, whose replacing him? A current player on the roster or a draft pick?

welcome willis :) i am resisting the urge to say "what you are talking about willis" i am sure that would be the first time you have heard that :lol: i am just so darn creative :lol:.... anyway enjoy the site :)

Archived