Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Just feels like town crusher to me. 

I've gone back and forth on him but the closest he's gotten to town is neutral for me. Nothing concrete right now in this game. We need more info. 

24 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

CTM does this to you all the time and it does show a lack of interest in interacting with others.  I can re-read JiF.  I know he's voting Barry now.

You've been inconsistent. Are you busy in real life?

I think Barry put me at L2.

Super gross vote btw.

Im Monsieur Langford, just a Miller. No other power. Idiot Spoot called me a kingpin in my description, so I was psyched at first, but it was all flavor.

I have several tactics I employ as a vanilla townie, one of which is to play loose and tease scum out into using what appears sloppy as ways to get me lynched. Basically using myself as bait.

That's been my approach here. Go ahead. I’m a safe lynch and my death = context for lots of reactions I’ve forced.

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Following ctm and you because what you're both saying is making sense. Wouldn't mind seeing ape go ape sh*t either.

So gross. He’s going to let’s them lead a mislynch, and not be accountable for it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Super gross vote btw.

Im Monsieur Langford, just a Miller. No other power. Idiot Spoot called me a kingpin in my description, so I was psyched at first, but it was all flavor.

I have several tactics I employ as a vanilla townie, one of which is to play loose and tease scum out into using what appears sloppy as ways to get me lynched. Basically using myself as bait.

That's been my approach here. Go ahead. I’m a safe lynch and my death = context for lots of reactions I’ve forced.

this fuggin guy lol

the fact that's he's taking credit for catching votes fits his egomaniacal persona to a tee. but could be a wifom

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

this fuggin guy lol

the fact that's he's taking credit for catching votes fits his egomaniacal persona to a tee. but could be a wifom

Idiot.

edit:

I live rent free in your head.

When the only fact you have is your own alignment, it’s not egomaniacal to use yourself to force and evaluate reacts. I chose this when we ate all miller’s became the context. I’m a bit lost with all that.

Using myself as bait as a safe lynch is selfless. Best way I could figure to help. I’m looking to townies to solve it, rather than solving it myself..

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I see nothing wrong with following someone else's logic that makes sense to me. If you end up getting lynched and are town, my vote would be on record for everyone to see and I'd be accountable for it. 

Nah, “I am following XYZ’s case” removes the risk of sticking your neck out. It’s scummy!

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Idiot.

edit:

I live rent free in your head.

When the only fact you have is your own alignment, it’s not egomaniacal to use yourself to force and evaluate reacts. I chose this when we ate all miller’s became the context. I’m a bit lost with all that.

Using myself as bait as a safe lynch is selfless. Best way I could figure to help. I’m looking to townies to solve it, rather than solving it myself..

yes none of that is egomaniacal at all. silly me

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Super gross vote btw.

So how does this help town? You've become a distraction. Doesn't seem like your tactics have helped you much. I think I'd rather just see your flip and go from there.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Do you have a Post Restriction requiring you to kill the Ape or something?  lol.  This is too much Ape obsession even for you.  

no, i just don't have any alternative atm and the game is lagging

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Why?

Probably an outdated read, but I liked the way he handled things around the Miller reveal and pushed for LD posts.  He's engaged and playing like Town Ape.  Not on my scum list but that can easily change over the course of the game.  For now, however, I'm good with going another direction.  I still would like more to come with me on JETS, even if its just as a competing train.