Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

jets posted 2 times before coming back 5 hours later to lay his claim with an excuse.. not a great look

Yup.  Everything JETS did surrounding the Miller claim was scummy.  I pointed this out and no one listened.

With the weird way that Crusher reacted to the Barry lynch, his vetting of JETS means very little to me now.  I’d probably still like to lynch JETS tomorrow unless I can find something better upon review of the game. 

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Either stupid or scum. Really needs to not say every little theory that pops in his head because he thinks he is smarter than he is. Trying to paint me as scum then Barry flips SK. Knew he was off. Looking forward to how he spins that now. Dickhead. 

Barry flipping SK doesn’t really impact a potential scum read of you or the chances of you being scum though.  Since Barry wasn’t a scum teammate there is very little difference to them between Barry being town or SK.

But Ape is indeed a dickhead who chases shiny objects, so you’re spot on there. lol.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Barry flipping SK doesn’t really impact a potential scum read of you or the chances of you being scum though.  Since Barry wasn’t a scum teammate there is very little difference to them between Barry being town or SK.

But Ape is indeed a dickhead who chases shiny objects, so you’re spot on there. lol.

Exactly my point. He’s over there pounding his chest about my reaction like we’re on the same team. I am town af I dont give a **** this game. I don’t care who believes me. Bout to get interesting. 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Exactly my point. He’s over there pounding his chest about my reaction like we’re on the same team. I am town af I dont give a **** this game. I don’t care who believes me. Bout to get interesting. 

Ah, so you’re saying you believe he’s scum, and Barry’s flip throws a wrench in his plan to paint YOU as scum?

That still doesn’t really work for the reasons I pointed out, but certainly I could see a scenario where Ape is trying to set up your lynch tomorrow as scum. He talks about night time posturing but just did the exact same thing himself.

We’ll see. For now I think it’s town on town violence.  JETS remains my top choice for scum.  JiF and Crusher are probably the next 2 I’d like to look at. Doubt both of those are scum but I suspect one of the 2 is.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ah, so you’re saying you believe he’s scum, and Barry’s flip throws a wrench in his plan to paint YOU as scum?

That still doesn’t really work for the reasons I pointed out, but certainly I could see a scenario where Ape is trying to set up your lynch tomorrow as scum. He talks about night time posturing but just did the exact same thing himself.

We’ll see. For now I think it’s town on town violence.  JETS remains my top choice for scum.  JiF and Crusher are probably the next 2 I’d like to look at. Doubt both of those are scum but I suspect one of the 2 is.

I’m not saying he is trying to set up a lynch for tomorrow. He might be town for all I know. Just his BS that he is spewing is stupid.  Might have worked last game, not this game, bitch. I’m 100% town. I’m fired up. Let’s rumble. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

i'm reading drums as genuine fwiw

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

that's ape thing, no matter what happens he was right. Trioll him about it or ignore him, but never take him seriously, Leave that for the appettes, like jif

26 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yup.  Everything JETS did surrounding the Miller claim was scummy.  I pointed this out and no one listened.

With the weird way that Crusher reacted to the Barry lynch, his vetting of JETS means very little to me now.  I’d probably still like to lynch JETS tomorrow unless I can find something better upon review of the game. 

ahh, yes i wasn't listening for sure

barry getting nabbed by not knowing the miller thing is new and pretty good intel. It's gaming the mod for sure but I can't imagine he'd give scum that tidbit and not the SK, particularly when it's harder to win as SK to begin with.

31 minutes ago, Drums said:

Either stupid or scum. Really needs to not say every little theory that pops in his head because he thinks he is smarter than he is. Trying to paint me as scum then Barry flips SK. Knew he was off. Looking forward to how he spins that now. Dickhead. 

those are not mutually exclusive conditions.

love the rest of the post though

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I really thought he’d flip scum, and the every other night vig claim was just convenient.  And if he was really the vig at least it could probably be an informative lynch.  

But an SK flip?  Yeah, I’m having regrets now.  Woulda been more fun for him to live to kill tonight.  Hopefully it can still end up being informative.  

it was an informative lynch per my post above, but yeah, we should've left him alive to take out players

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Drums said:

I’m not saying he is trying to set up a lynch for tomorrow. He might be town for all I know. Just his BS that he is spewing is stupid.  Might have worked last game, not this game, bitch. I’m 100% town. I’m fired up. Let’s rumble. 

Sexy

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CTM said:

that's ape thing, no matter what happens he was right. Trioll him about it or ignore him, but never take him seriously, Leave that for the appettes, like jif

Really ?

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, are you seriously trying to take credit on this? I am the ONLY one that out an actual case in him. 

Good game @Barry McCockinner

Really !!

7 hours ago, CTM said:

noice, explains the miller claim thing

this means SK didn't know

which means Scum shouldn't know either

need to look at the Miller claims again imo

A fair assumption, but not concrete. Definitely worth a look.

7 hours ago, Drums said:

You really just don’t understand the games within the game. Doing this is a choice. A technique. I haven’t used this technique this heavy-handed in a long time, it’s fun.

Akways good to see how triggered people get over it. Really helps you separate the blockheads from the rest.

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol good post 

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m not setting up anything. Perhaps I’m helping the idiot because I have a town read on him.

You're all stupid.

Dobyiu want me to go back to 3rd grade reading level play? I can... just say the word.

The constant bellyaching over one person leaning into a strategic archetype is absurd.

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hated this, but the BS way to play line rung sincere town.

About Barry

About Barry

About barry, after alanis to drums.

This reeks. Every dead person and reveal has been a name, an archetype for flavor, and the Miller role.

Agree. He’s talking to Barry.

Earlier (realizing I missed these quotes) CtM agreed with me about Barry, but also said he has no other reads when I asked him about Barry. Felt off.

Errrmmmagerd.

Oh hey.

O rly?

To Barry.

vote Barry

vanessa lengies booty GIF

btw gfy

6 hours ago, CTM said:

i'm reading drums as genuine fwiw

Same. Have been since I took him off my list. Been trying to help him thru pseudo-confrontation, game is over his head. ?‍♂️

In between building future meta, messing with scum, and having fun - my scum hunting  thoughts are on full display - and still on point from lady game.

People that can’t get over a little chaos need to stuff their heads up their own asses and eat their own dick from the inside.

Ape or Jif tomorrow.

Jets ,CTM, Green and Drums for town. Still don’t think Jets  is scum even though most do. Just off the connections in our rolls, not familiar with material though. CTM  reveal was as solid as it gets yet, at some point if CTM survives the night or two and there is a scum kill you have to start worrying.  But not quite ready to tinfoil that. Green is muscle for hire and I understand our connection, I’m the Captains biggest bad ass. Drums if scum is playing masterful. This looks 100% like town play and good town play. Putting work in getting annoyed with inactives

80? Want him to be town so bad, but I tossed little shade on him and all of a sudden I get a little shade back. Might be something might be nothing. 

jc? Never saw the case on him. I still don’t but we are getting to the part of the game he becomes more readable as a player. 

Ok, said my peace . Don’t expect to survive the night, scum is in for a hell of a fight. 

@The Crusher remember when I said I don’t want to get my hands dirty? This is why I believe your muscle for hire flavor. My character a politician, it says he has guys to do the dirty work for him.

Anyway, I’m just not sure it’s smart to clear each other based on flavor.

You do you.

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok, I see one post you quoted from GS.  That doesn’t look like much of a re-read to me.  

You said you were going to ISO the people on the Stark train, so I was expecting more than that.  I don’t know why you’d say you’re going to ISO and then get annoyed when we ask for your results. 

Yea I see what you mean. 

6 hours ago, CTM said:

JETS tomorrow,

No you. 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@The Crusher remember when I said I don’t want to get my hands dirty? This is why I believe your muscle for hire flavor. My character a politician, it says he has guys to do the dirty work for him.

You do you.

Politician? Must be scum @CTM @HessStation Sounds more connected to greens hired muscle. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Ape or Jif tomorrow.

Jets ,CTM, Green and Drums for town. Still don’t think Jets  is scum even though most do. Just off the connections in our rolls, not familiar with material though. CTM  reveal was as solid as it gets yet, at some point if CTM survives the night or two and there is a scum kill you have to start worrying.  But not quite ready to tinfoil that. Green is muscle for hire and I understand our connection, I’m the Captains biggest bad ass. Drums if scum is playing masterful. This looks 100% like town play and good town play. Putting work in getting annoyed with inactives

80? Want him to be town so bad, but I tossed little shade on him and all of a sudden I get a little shade back. Might be something might be nothing. 

jc? Never saw the case on him. I still don’t but we are getting to the part of the game he becomes more readable as a player. 

Ok, said my peace . Don’t expect to survive the night, scum is in for a hell of a fight. 

You connecting the dots on Jets is giving me pause.

Ape trying to modify his claim so you make a similiar connection is gross

54 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You do you.

^ Gross