I Am Convinced

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I originally read the thread title as I am convicted and thought oh no, not another JN poster behind bars. After doing a double take and then reading your post all I have to say is I disagree.

That's cool. I know most probably will. I should have left out the 6th sense thing. My feeling is just a gut ......we are not taking Wilson. That's it. Just a gut feeling.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, section314 said:

Going on record 24 hrs.  before hand. The Jets are not taking Zack Wilson. It just doesn’t feel right.Just a 6th sense type of thing, but I just  don’t see it.

Cant tell if trolling lol .... Put your money down then.  Who do you think it is going to be ? I could guess your thoughts ..but will give you the opportunity to be wrong ...?? ... if you are right .... ill support the poor bastard.

I will say this ...it would certainly be Jetsy to pass on him.

Edited by Dunnie

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Cant tell if trolling lol .... Put your money down then.  Who do you think it is going to be ? I could guess your thoughts ..but will give you the opportunity to be wrong ...?? ... if you are right .... ill support the poor bastard.

I will say this ...it would certainly be Jetsy to pass on him.

Honestly believe it will be Fields. Just started going back over stuff from the last 3-4 mos. We all remember that great piece that @Mogglezpenned right around the holidays, when he said the Jets were pretty much choosing between Sewell or Fields. This was after we blew the chance at TL. Then, about a week or so after the season ended, JD was on Michael Kay, and was asked if the combine(obviously not this year) and pro days have a huge impact on draft evaluations. He said that basically 90% of the resume is done at this point, before any of that stuff. Then, we had the pro days, and the trade up by the Niners. Wilson's medicals came back clean, and everyone assumed that was all JD needed to hear. Gotta think teams were also waiting on Fields medicals too, after the shot he took vs Clemson, and how it obviously affected him vs Alabama. Then, at the presser after the Sam trade, when asked if that basically settled the question that the Jets will take a QB at #2, he said "that's a pretty fair assumption." Also goes on to say 'we feel that there are two QB's in this draft."  Why can't that be TL and Fields? Then the final kicker, the past 3 weeks or so of all the media insistence, " all of my sources" kinda stuff saying it's a slam dunk the Jets are taking Wilson. This from an organization that, since JD took over, wouldn't tell yo what time it was if you were standing under Big Ben. I know this can sound like the "grassy knoll argument," and I totally understand most feeling that way. it's why I feel the way I do, and we'll know soon enough if I'm a bonna fide kook, or a savant.

13 minutes ago, section314 said:

Honestly believe it will be Fields. Just started going back over stuff from the last 3-4 mos. We all remember that great piece that @Mogglezpenned right around the holidays, when he said the Jets were pretty much choosing between Sewell or Fields. This was after we blew the chance at TL. Then, about a week or so after the season ended, JD was on Michael Kay, and was asked if the combine(obviously not this year) and pro days have a huge impact on draft evaluations. He said that basically 90% of the resume is done at this point, before any of that stuff. Then, we had the pro days, and the trade up by the Niners. Wilson's medicals came back clean, and everyone assumed that was all JD needed to hear. Gotta think teams were also waiting on Fields medicals too, after the shot he took vs Clemson, and how it obviously affected him vs Alabama. Then, at the presser after the Sam trade, when asked if that basically settled the question that the Jets will take a QB at #2, he said "that's a pretty fair assumption." Also goes on to say 'we feel that there are two QB's in this draft."  Why can't that be TL and Fields? Then the final kicker, the past 3 weeks or so of all the media insistence, " all of my sources" kinda stuff saying it's a slam dunk the Jets are taking Wilson. This from an organization that, since JD took over, wouldn't tell yo what time it was if you were standing under Big Ben. I know this can sound like the "grassy knoll argument," and I totally understand most feeling that way. it's why I feel the way I do, and we'll know soon enough if I'm a bonna fide kook, or a savant.

FWIW, I did also say not to rule out Wilson jumping up because he has a super computer brain lmao.

I’m pretty sure it will be Zach but, even on the day of the draft, I’m not willing to say I know what Joe Douglas will do.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

FWIW, I did also say not to rule out Wilson jumping up because he has a super computer brain lmao.

I’m pretty sure it will be Zach but, even on the day of the draft, I’m not willing to say I know what Joe Douglas will do.

Absolutely, and you were/are transparent as usual. I just smell something that doesn't add up. At least I base it on something close to a thought process, not on looks.? Maybe I have something going for me?

• Sympathy 1