"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

@kdels62,

I'll vote @Barry McCockinner.  I tend to favor the more aggressive player anyway.

If you stumble on something you want me to consider let me know. 

If you're the dastardly last scum, vote Barry and win the game.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

He has 3 votes now.  Jville should post a scene.  I'd argue it was probably Ape and Barry went emo at the end.

Was the above intended to be a vote?

Just now, kdels62 said:

Lol if what I think happened here, happened 

no no no... it was a joke, i swear

i'm just playing up to the fact that if i were any other townie, this would have been an easier decision for everyone

JC and I have a long history of owning each other back and forth, i was just trying to fart with him a bit

i'm town

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

i'm just playing up to the fact that if i were any other townie, this would have been an easier decision for everyone

JC and I have a long history of owning each other back and forth, i was just trying to fart with him a bit

i'm town

I hate you

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i'm town

It truly doesn't matter.  I played my hand as I saw fit.  Too many others cannot lose to another.  It's a game.  lol

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

It truly doesn't matter.  I played my hand as I saw fit.  Too many others cannot lose to another.  It's a game.  lol

oh, i know - i just thought you'd get a laugh at it

i meant everything i said, btw - if it ends up being kdels and end game decisions were influenced primarily by nolderp's tantrum and the subsequent fallout, then i'm done for a while

i start my new job tomorrow anyway

Just now, Integrity28 said:

i meant everything i said, btw - if it ends up being kdels and end game decisions were influenced primarily by nolderp's tantrum and the subsequent fallout, then i'm done for a while

Luckily training camp starts tomorrow and hiatus starts.  lol  

Maybe its kdels.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

New York Jets football and DWC threads for the next 5 months

Starlight had managed to kill the A-Train. The Seven was no more. Vought was on the brink. But still, there was one more domino to tip over.

Madelyn Stillwell was in hiding, but she had one more card left to play. If she could convince the American people that the real threat was supe terrorists, Vought could enter into a contract with the Defense Department and change the narrative.

So what if Homelander was dead. And Black Noir. And A-Train. Vought had the proprietary formula for Compund V and could just make more supes. The cycle could continue. Vought could keep printing money.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

my god

unvote

vote barry

18 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

@kdels62,

I'll vote @Barry McCockinner.  I tend to favor the more aggressive player anyway.

If you stumble on something you want me to consider let me know. 

If you're the dastardly last scum, vote Barry and win the game.

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dude, really?

I assume this was super fail appeal to emotion, right?

Like he was hoping you guys would swing over to me after the self vote? Didn't expect the accidental ninja hammer from JC?

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Starlight had managed to kill the A-Train. The Seven was no more. Vought was on the brink. But still, there was one more domino to tip over.

Madelyn Stillwell was in hiding, but she had one more card left to play. If she could convince the American people that the real threat was supe terrorists, Vought could enter into a contract with the Defense Department and change the narrative.

So what if Homelander was dead. And Black Noir. And A-Train. Vought had the proprietary formula for Compund V and could just make more supes. The cycle could continue. Vought could keep printing money.

It's JC, isn't it? Eff you guys for shouting me down on that theory if true.

What was left of the Boys gathered to discuss their next move.

"This is it," said JC. "If we can take out Stillwell before she creates the supe terrorists, we can bring down Vought for good."

"Right," said Barry. "But who's Stillwell."

The accusations flew back and forth.

"It's Ape!"

"No, its Barry!"

It seemed the debate would go on forever.