"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm mostly glad I didn't gift scum, cause that was my main concern.

yes... this was key and good reads on you

except dice... lol 

I honestly thought you knew he was town and I was just mis-reading him.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

yes... this was key and good reads on you

except dice... lol 

I honestly thought you knew he was town and I was just mis-reading him.

no

I did get mad however that you viewed me cause I really needed some insight lol

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Barry McCockinner town was indeed loaded but we had 4 players in a 14-player game and a good chance to win at the end.  I’d say it was either well balanced or we had the edge, honestly.  

Beaver and I just f**ked things up for you and Dice.  

I never understood why you kept pushing Spoot.  I thought I was obvious.  Made you easy to vote.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

no

I did get mad however that you viewed me cause I really needed some insight lol

I regretted that like minutes after making it official I had dice and Barry ape with you but your play had me puzzled. 

that was my bad for sure should have just stuck with my first 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I regretted that like minutes after making it official I had dice and Barry ape with you but your play had me puzzled. 

that was my bad for sure should have just stuck with my first 

Its fine. Just explaining why i got a bit aggro

• Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Barry McCockinner town was indeed loaded but we had 4 players in a 14-player game and a good chance to win at the end.  I’d say it was either well balanced or we had the edge, honestly.  

The key was that I was town and playing like sh*t. I actually tried to drop out beginning D2 because I knew I was gonna get busy. If I’d managed to get a switch to a more competent player this would’ve been over days ago.

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The key was that I was town and playing like sh*t. I actually tried to drop out beginning D2 because I knew I was gonna get busy. If I’d managed to get a switch to a more competent player this would’ve been over days ago.

Never know. That usually ****s up the game and reads for a bit. Plus all the competent players were already playing and on town. BOOM!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kdels62 said:

We expected 3 scum and got 4. Also the claim game has gotten out of hand. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Eew.

Cheap play, cheap win.

******* nolderp.

i think i made up for him pretty well tyvm

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Uh. Okay…. looks at dice, 80, and Barry.

happy lilo and stitch GIF

GFY  if it wasnt for that last damned shot...

58 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think the pivot point of the game was you reassessing giving the gun to Dice day/night 2. If scum gets that extra NK I think they win it.

I wasnt thinking you were the gifter BECAUSe i didnt get anything.

soooo disappointed in you nyn  #sadface

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

ive been cursing that Homelander reveal since the moment you made it. It cost us a kill which wouldve made a lot of difference. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

For real no character reveals.  80 reveals HOmelander. Lol

With gifs and shit. Haha , here I actually asked Jvill if I could call people kunts, in fear  he might take it as not on the spirit of the game considering who my character was . 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

With gifs and sh*t. Haha , here I actually asked Jvill if I could call people kunts, in fear  he might take it as not on the spirit of the game considering who my character was . 

In my mind I justified letting him to do it because the spirit of the rule was to protect scum. In reality, I let him do it because it was funnier that way.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

You were oh so close to offing yourself but I talked you out of it to try to get some town cred.  Ugh.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I think the pivot point of the game was you reassessing giving the gun to Dice day/night 2. If scum gets that extra NK I think they win it.

Pivot of the game was JIF and Ape combining forces and running a train on a bunch of scummy buttholes.

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

i think i made up for him pretty well tyvm

GFY  if it wasnt for that last damned shot...

I wasnt thinking you were the gifter BECAUSe i didnt get anything.

soooo disappointed in you nyn  #sadface

ive been cursing that Homelander reveal since the moment you made it. It cost us a kill which wouldve made a lot of difference. 

yup - if we get to end game with just kdels, ape and I it's a different ending. JC f'd it all up for us. F that guy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

Sorry Dice, but I was fairly certain just about everyone knew I was Homelander by then.  Figured I’d at least try to have an entertaining finish.  

• Sympathy 1