Cimini: Mims may be on the bubble

JTJet

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Claypool = HOF QB

Mins = QB36 and the rotting corpse of Joe Flacco

And he played well with Flacco.

Claypool is better than Mims but let’s not ignore all the variables involved in this equation.

I'm not ignoring anything. DWC is ignoring anything outside of Mims 6 game stretch. 

On 8/19/2021 at 9:39 AM, Green Ghost said:

How did Mims do in yesterday’s scrimmage?

I asked this question because I didn’t see Mim’s name mentioned while skimming through the scrimmage thread.

It’s a simple and direct one, yet it gets downvoted by @Skeptable who seems to do nothing but leave downvotes. I could get into a tit for tat thing with him, but I joined this site to read and talk about Jets football with other fans of the team.

There are some really good people here, and I especially appreciate guys who go the extra mile to provide the info they do in both the practice and scrimmage threads. After a month of the other nonsense though, I’m finding myself frustrated by one poster dominating every thread with long overblown  posts that signify nothing, and another who just trolls the board downvoting at will.

I have no desire to get into arguments with strangers on the Internet over childish BS, so this is my last post for a while. I’ll lurk in threads that interest me, and hope things get better once the season starts.

Go Jets.

3 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I asked this question because I didn’t see Mim’s name mentioned while skimming through the scrimmage thread.

It’s a simple and direct one, yet it gets downvoted by @Skeptable who seems to do nothing but leave downvotes. I could get into a tit for tat thing with him, but I joined this site to read and talk about Jets football with other fans of the team.

There are some really good people here, and I especially appreciate guys who go the extra mile to provide the info they do in both the practice and scrimmage threads. After a month of the other nonsense though, I’m finding myself frustrated by one poster dominating every thread with long overblown  posts that signify nothing, and another who just trolls the board downvoting at will.

I have no desire to get into arguments with strangers on the Internet over childish BS, so this is my last post for a while. I’ll lurk in threads that interest me, and hope things get better once the season starts.

Go Jets.

It’s a fair question. I think Berrios is a lock tbh. Crowder, Davis, Moore, and Cole are locks. So 6 receivers maybe?