Official JN Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Smizzy

I was thinking about Mario for Houston, but there's a pretty slim to no chance of him going #1 & I think with Kubiak they're probably going to slowly make a switch to a 4-3 defense. No way they take Leinart either since they just paid Carr a big option bonus to activate the last 3 years of his contract.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I meant to set my clock, but I passed out before I could. I'm sorry to everyone that waited on me all day today.

So, do I have a team?

I waited till 5 to give the saints away,Im sorry. You are now the Seattle Seahawks.

This is just a reminder... keep the discussion to players who have been drafted. Those players who have not been drafted are off limits and the post will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on.

Eaxctly...Please don not mention a players name who hasn't been picked yet. We don't want to inpsire someone elses pick.

Why the F##K would the SAINTs draft a DEFENSIVE END?

Cmon ikey, get with the program. You just facked up my entire draft, dooshey.

Barton,it was for the best...it forced you to take D'Brick,who is a better pick for the jets anyway.

It's about time you came around, EB.

Where is this ikeydooshe anyways?

What no comment ikeyman? COME ON!!

WILL SMITH - 1st rd in 2004

Charles Grant - Stud defensive end

The last thing the saints will consider is a defensive end at #2!!

Where is this ikeydooshe anyways?

What no comment ikeyman? COME ON!!

WILL SMITH - 1st rd in 2004

Charles Grant - Stud defensive end

The last thing the saints will consider is a defensive end at #2!!

It looks like the Saints are signing Brees, now I can't pick any of the QB's.

I went BPA, Williams is the best player in the draft and I wasn't passing him up. I would have traded down if I was allowed. Don't be jealous dooshey.

I went BPA, Williams is the best player in the draft and I wasn't passing him up. I would have traded down if I was allowed. Don't be jealous dooshey.

Well... you still could have drafted a QB, but I agree with your pick. You've gotta go BAP. That's a mantra of one of the posters on this board...

The draft had finally picked up a pace and who goes and f*cks it all up? Good job Faba... :lol:

If the Saints were goin to go defense, I think it would have been Hawk, not Williams. They just don't have a middle linebacker. In fact, even with Fujita, it's a VERY weak LB corp. Hawk would have turned the whole unit around. Courtney Watson could have gone back to the outside, where he is much better. :confused:

A very good pick by Faba. The Pack kind of need everything, save for QB. And, it wasn't much of a suprise... seeing him go as high. I figured the Pack would take Mario Williams, Ngata, or something else. Yeah, that really does narrow it down, eh? :lol:

Actually I have planned for the last month to take Williams with that pick- Ikeyman spoiled my planning- the Pack needs playmakers and studs on their defense bad

Actually I have planned for the last month to take Williams with that pick- Ikeyman spoiled my planning- the Pack needs playmakers and studs on their defense bad

Sounds like if he hadn't, Barton would have. Eh... I think this pick was better than other picks that could have been made.

I was going with D'brickashaw for the titans and I took Leinart . It happens.

My board was Ngata, Brickshaw, then either____or Huff and since Milloy is out of the picture and getting up there in age and I'm not a big fan of Coy Wire and neither is Buffalo they're not going to pass-up on a future All-Pro safety in the mold of Ed Reed, Brian Dawkins & Roy Williams.

The Rams knew that the players they most coveted, and needed would not last.... Hawk and Huff. There is another who will be gone by the time the Rams are ONC too. I suspect they might try to trade up, or trade down, but that won't be easy.... they are on the cusp of the second tier players at this draft spot.

and.... there he went... V Davis!

To me there is a little gap between the top notch Defensive players

Hawk

Ngata

Williams

Huff

and the next level

Don't name players who haven't been drafted yet. A rule's a rule.

. So V.Davis was the BPA at that point...probably not the smartest pick but you got a great player...can never really go wrong.

I'm just busting you alittle but, but I am serious too.

It doesnt matter if Williams is your BPA, bottom line is Will Smith will start opposite Charles Grant next year.

You should have went with another bluechip talent that actually filled a need the Saints have like Dbrick. Imagine Brick and Jammal Brown with Brees at QB!? Nasty.

Archived