Jets D-Line in the Senior Bowl

15 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Myjai Sanders...interesting.

Jets get a close up look at a guy they might want to target in round 2.

And some sleepers, Boye Mafe, Logan Hall, Isaiah Thomas are all intriguing and it's nice they get to work with them up close.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

And some sleepers, Boye Mafe, Logan Hall, Isaiah Thomas are all intriguing and it's nice they get to work with them up close.

You are probably very aware, but the last time the Jets coached at the Senior Bowl, we took Marty Lyons in the 1st, and Mark Gastineau in the 2nd. Ok with me if history repeats itself.?

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, section314 said:

You are probably very aware, but the last time the Jets coached at the Senior Bowl, we took Marty Lyons in the 1st, and Mark Gastineau in the 2nd. Ok with me if history repeats itself.?

I honestly didn’t know that was the last time the Jets coached the Senior Bowl.  Seems unreal considering how bad they’ve been. I did know they were taken in the same draft though.  

Funny story, Marty once wanted to sign my Jets hat and I was like, nah, it’s too nice.  Here is a Miller Lite can.  Lol. He took a pic though, nice dude 

F80A155D-C1E8-4E95-A069-DE498969B0A9.thumb.jpeg.87996092148b30a60a355f331ded2a48.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I honestly didn’t know that was the last time the Jets coached the Senior Bowl.  Seems unreal considering how bad they’ve been. I did know they were taken in the same draft though.  

Funny story, Marty once wanted to sign my Jets hat and I was like, nah, it’s too nice.  Here is a Miller Lite can.  Lol. He took a pic though, nice dude 

F80A155D-C1E8-4E95-A069-DE498969B0A9.thumb.jpeg.87996092148b30a60a355f331ded2a48.jpeg

Dude ...... get the hat signed then go buy another pristine hat if you had to have one.   

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Dude ...... get the hat signed then go buy another pristine hat if you had to have one.   

haha - the hat was like, totally made to be signed...with all that white on it.  But I'm weird about that stuff.  No clothing signatures.  Only pictures and/or balls.  Love when my balls are signed, that's my favorite. 

A few edge guys there worth watching.

If the jets took a ballsy move and used the first rounder on non edge and grabbed one of these dudes in the second we would hit a home run.

imagine burks, linderbaum and sanders, the second round edge that beats the big 3.

a girl can dream

• Upvote 1