"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

One person has been viewed by 2 cop claims. The other is a moron.

Congrats, other.

Yep, which is why one person should be sharing more.  Why would I let scum know, what my mechanic is and who it goes to?

So stupid.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

You're wrong.  What you did, was stupid.

I just said it was stupid.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Yep, which is why one person should be sharing more.  Why would I let scum know, what my mechanic is and who it goes to?

So stupid.

You’re over-indexing onparroting back to me what I just said. It shows you’re not really processing it, just using it as spin.

Pop my head next. I’ve been onto you the whole game and I wasn’t even paying any attention until yesterday.

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I just said it was stupid.

You’re over-indexing onparroting back to me what I just said. It shows you’re not really processing it, just using it as spin.

Pop my head next. I’ve been onto you the whole game and I wasn’t even paying any attention until yesterday.

Says you.

In case it needs to be spelled out. 80 caught Jif contradicting himself earlier in the game about his role + then I overshared my role details and Jif appropriated them as part if his fake reveal.

Ignore the rest of the noise.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

In case it needs to be spelled out. 80 caught Jif contradicting himself earlier in the game about his role + then I overshared my role details and Jif appropriated them as part if his fake reveal.

Ignore the rest of the noise.

Says you. 

MM's death was a shocking blow; even though it was just Pac, he kinda had an important role in the Boys chances. And as night fell, they couldn't help but feel vulnerable...

As the sun rose, Butcher fully expected to see more brain matter splattered on to the walls, or a hole through someone's chest, or worse. But as he took stock of his surroundings, relief set in.

Another quiet night.

35 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

almost got away with it fatman.

Still ❤️ you.

vote Crusher

35 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

almost got away with it fatman.

Still ❤️ you.

vote Crusher

I’m a actually a fat woman, does  that help? 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Is JiF's magical ability that is useless but somehow can kill people similar to yours?

No, I would not have gained an ability. Beaver would have. Jif had crapped his pants with about 3-4 variations on his claim.

9 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

So feels like JiF is 3rd party, especially with him claiming the head pop kill when that looks like Victoria neumann. I'm not someone who watched the show so I googled that clip, is that character part of a conspiracy @Integrity28?

Conspiracy, I cannot recall.

She was low-key a hidden threat the whole season and you don’t find out it’s her until S2 finale. She’s not vought or the 7, and she’s not the boys. So 3rd party sk tracks.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Should we kill Jif first? Is he a larger threat? 

We're going to have to 50-50 at some point so I'm okay with it. He's either the world's worst townie this game with multiple versions of the truth or SK in my eyes, so I'm down since he's the one that can apparently day kill. He's at L-1 so either you or I can do it if you agree

29 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Yeah, I'm sure he's probably told more consistent lies to the coeds at Jacksonville State that he has this game about what he does.

I attended the prestigious University of Florida, thank you very much.  I'm pretty sure Jacksonville State is in Alabama.  

• Haha 4