"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, I never saw this Unvote.

So, thinking you still had your vote on him… I read this, but then …

This.

I thought Spoot ninja hammered.

So, I didn’t bother unvoting, but 100% would have. Jif was the right one to kil first IMO.

Had you guys killed JiF first, I feel like you would've realized I was his teammate. In order for you guys to win then, you'd need Crusher to shoot me at Night.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey, at least we got our whole wink-nod deep throat thing on.

100%  Spoot and I were saying the chat that we hated just trying to play it straight.  I was actually initially crumbling mason but realized quickly that would backfire, so then we shot 80 for fun but I did legit think I was hitting the nazi.  lol  That was fun!  I got to call him stupid 20x in 20 different ways.

• Haha 3

Just now, JiFapono said:

It started to pick up some steam, I do wonder if the timing of the game being right at the start of FA had something to do with it.  I know I was preoccupied. 

image.jpeg.2621790794337c2cbb33e57d44c1289d.jpeg

I ended up revealing because I figured you were guilty and you called out that I just want to get to night phase right away thinking you would off me at night before I gave up my two town results. So props to you there. One of the reasons why I didn't investigate you was that if you were town I didn't want to waste an investigation if I had batman helping. Realizing you were 100% off on me, Ape, and 80 confirmed to me that you were guilty since you were 100% wrong, which would be rare. So victim of your own success there.

• Haha 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Had you guys killed JiF first, I feel like you would've realized I was his teammate. In order for you guys to win then, you'd need Crusher to shoot me at Night.

JVOR picked up on us playing soft with each other, but really, we were playing hard, real hard, stiff almost, for each other.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think I put town against it with this setup which was more geared towards the original 12+ person. I weakened the factions a bit from that but maybe should have dropped a player as well.

That said, I think the town had its chances but inactivity and not starting to piece things together until late ultimately killed them.

Nicely done by Spoot and JiF getting the victory, thanks to Crusher for hanging in there, thanks to JVOR for filling in and the head fake with his investigation results today (he did not actually investigate Crusher), and thanks to Drums and Beaver for volunteering to stay out of the DT in case we needed replacements again. Also nice job Ape on starting to put it together a bit at the end there.

And of course 80, who got his head exploded the moment the game got going a bit.

Town definitely had a chance, but they did have an uphill battle and (aside from Barry getting lynched Day 1) it seemed everything went wrong for them.

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I ended up revealing because I figured you were guilty and you called out that I just want to get to night phase right away thinking you would off me at night before I gave up my two town results. So props to you there. One of the reasons why I didn't investigate you was that if you were town I didn't want to waste an investigation if I had batman helping. Realizing you were 100% off on me, Ape, and 80 confirmed to me that you were guilty since you were 100% wrong, which would be rare. So victim of your own success there.

I'm flattered but truth be told, I knew I blew my wad and it was only a matter of time so I was just grasping for anything I could hold on to.  lol

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Dude, he’s always wrong. You were away too long.

You also probably do t realize that I normalized D1 scum lynches.

gorilla hurrying GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

I'm flattered but truth be told, I knew I blew my wad and it was only a matter of time so I was just grasping for anything I could hold on to.  lol

I even handed you a fake reveal. I was so convince your were scum, I didn’t give any thought to you trying to use it. ?

9 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

The last time railroaded Bleedin Green and Pac very hard to the point where they accused me of cheating. Believe me, it was sweaty hands for about 10 minutes until Crusher admitted guilt. Turns out it wouldn't have mattered, but still fun to do a soul read on the 50-50.

It's funny, your vote on me coming out of the gate on Day 2 had me nearly convinced you were conspiracy cop and had already burned me and was breadcruming your investigation. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, he’s always wrong. You were away too long.

You also probably do t realize that I normalized D1 scum lynches.

gorilla hurrying GIF

Probably. I left when you were all over the place just starting, came back and you were a grizzled vet. I believe it. i investigated you n2 because you're in my list of people who play sharp, would bus willingly, and it's a pain in the ass because you're full of trap plays. Plus last game we did together you did a nice job as scum. 

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

100%  Spoot and I were saying the chat that we hated just trying to play it straight.  I was actually initially crumbling mason but realized quickly that would backfire, so then we shot 80 for fun but I did legit think I was hitting the nazi.  lol  That was fun!  I got to call him stupid 20x in 20 different ways.

And I was also considering fake claiming Lie Detector and trying to frame 80. That surely would've backfired, too, lol.

Isn't there a character in the show that can read minds, though?

12 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

JVOR picked up on us playing soft with each other, but really, we were playing hard, real hard, stiff almost, for each other.

In past games I wouldn't have hesitated to distance/bus you, but I just wasn't feeling it this game. Glad I didn't. ❤️

9 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol did you really? I paused the game as soon as I checked in and didn’t go back and check the times on that, that’s great

Yep. I thought he might be either hinting PR or scum fear mongering with how he responded to my vote on him, but mostly I wanted him dead for the lulz.

9 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The night actions have pretty much all been revealed, except that Pac did block Crusher on N2. Crusher was taking a shot at Spoot, thinking that he was the cop I believe due to Spoot’s quick bite on him to start D2

Lol

Another way Pac screwed town.

Thank you, Pac, thank you!!!!

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Town definitely had a chance, but they did have an uphill battle and (aside from Barry getting lynched Day 1) it seemed everything went wrong for them.

Their best chance was D3. Even after you guys killed 80, I thought they had an advantage with an uncountered cop, a double cleared Ape, and the jailkeeper who had just stopped the kill the night before. Assuming they killed one of you or JiF, it’s 3 vs 1 vs 1 today, and up to you guys to throw doubt on the jailkeeper

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

The Town Jailer ghosting on the game and getting himself lynched didn't help either.  Funny, though. I don't know if @Pac has been posting on the main forum, so I hope he's alright. 

I'm more than alright I'm the GSHE.

I was just about ready to solve this sht.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm more than alright I'm the GSHE.

I was just about ready to solve this sht.

Glad to see you're alright. Hope it wasn't anything serious IRL that kept you away from the game.

P.S. Thank you for blocking Crusher from killing me.

P.P.S. You suck at Mafia.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Glad to see you're alright. Hope it wasn't anything serious IRL that kept you away from the game.

P.S. Thank you for blocking Crusher from killing me.

P.P.S. You suck at Mafia.

All I did was vote scum with barely any effort.