Dancing Joe Flacco mocked by his kids but hailed by Jets as Zach Wilson nears return

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno how old his kids are, but they sound like d**ks.  

Put some respect on your multi-millionaire Super Bowl MVP dad, you ingrates!  Unlike Jamal Adams, he's earned the right to dance if he wants to.

It's  a pre-teen girl thing 8-0, there came a point when both my daughters would look at me like they both just bit into a lemon-that happens for a couple of years-until they start needing the car fixed and stuff like that.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

It's  a pre-teen girl thing 8-0, there came a point when both my daughters would look at me like they both just bit into a lemon-that happens for a couple of years-until they start needing the car fixed and stuff like that.

Yup.  My 11 year old daughter thinks I'm a disgusting ogre.  All I hear is "Eww!" whenever I say or do anything.  

So I go out of my way to embarrass the heck out of her every chance I get.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

This whole Flacco was so horrible vs Baltimore mantra is B/S.

300 yds and 1 td and 1 int.

First live action in how long??

Since being drafted has ZW ever had a game comparable to what Flacco had week one? 

At this point ZW could only qualify as Flacco's Fluffer.

if Zach played the exact way Flacco did in week 1 the same people saying Joe sucked would be licking Zachs ass.

if Zach did the same as Flacco vs the Browns they would all be sipping Champaine and saying we finally have our FQB. 

there would be no talk about Chubb or onside kicks or blow coverages. all the stuff they use to downplay what Flacco did.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

This is now the 2nd article in a month where Flacco relays that his kids are disrespectful & snotty towards their father.

Just had a great upset, throwing 2 TDs in a minute, and the comment that sticks in his head is they made fun of him jumping up & down. 

Enroll them in military school, Joe.

He needs to tell them what Shaq told his kids. "I tell them all the time, ‘We ain’t rich. I'm rich.'"

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Of course they were kidding. It's still not the thing I'd say to my father after he's put (and while he's still putting) his body out there to take a beating so I can someday inherit his tens of millions, surely living quite well in the meantime. So it's an odd thing that these are the only sentiments he shares about his kids. Not how happy they are for him, not how much they were cheering for him. How much they insult him.

I don't know anything about his kids. I just think it's strange that 100% of the time it's coincidentally something insulting they've recently said to him that he shares publicly.

They are 11 and 10 and 6 year old boys.   What do you expect them to say. 

I am sure his kids say nice things bout him but that’s not gonna get any coverage 

49 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

They are 11 and 10 and 6 year old boys.   What do you expect them to say. 

I am sure his kids say nice things bout him but that’s not gonna get any coverage 

Better than he’s communicating, honestly.

He’s their father, not their classmate. Never mind  how many fathers have as cool of a job as NFL QB with a SB MVP under his belt?

It’s odd is all, that obnoxious & disrespectful wisecrack comments are the only things they say to him that he’s sharing.