One of three concepts of the Vikings new uniforms:

RSJ

Why do the teams with the GOOD uniforms have to mess around with them.

I always liked the Vikes unis - classic, not splashy, with the traditional Viking horn on the helmet. These new ones look like crap, IMHO.

I liked the old Denver uniforms much better, and the new Cardinals unis look particularly atrocious. But then again, they match the players wearing them.

I honestly don't see that big a difference. Looks like they changed the color of the collar and added some horn looking things to the shoulders. They should stay as far away from those purple and yellow pants as possible though.

What is so bad about them? They're better then the current one's....but maybe thats cause the older guys here prefer old school.

the only prob is the new logo. its like the minnesota fred flinstones. i mean - there's already too much purple going on....

they could have done something unique, like try a white helmet with gold and purple horns...........that would be cool

(assuming this is for real... I have my doubts...)

The new primary logo is somewhat of an improvement. More modern, and lets face it... the old one was one of the worst in the league. Sheeez....

The helmet design isn't much of a change.

The secondary logo is horrible!!! What the heck are they thinking?

As for the rest... well...purple willl never be pretty. And no, making it darker won't make it look cool and dangerous. Stay true to the old colors and live with looking like dorks, or change them for real.

But as ugly as the uniform is/will be, the results will be worse.

Archived