Jonathan Goodwin. Any Good?

Saints Fan in Austin

He was our backup center for years. Yet when the center got hurt they didn't let him play Center.

If he is being signed for depth at the guard position, not a bad move. If he is being counted on to start, not good.

He was our backup center for years. Yet when the center got hurt they didn't let him play Center.

If he is being signed for depth at the guard position, not a bad move. If he is being counted on to start, not good.

That's the consesus I guess. Not a Center at all. Decent backup at the Guard slots.

He's a good back-up.

He was our back-up C for a for years but can also play G as he started there in the final, I wanna say 6 or 7 games? Maybe more? He can play both G and C so he's a good guy to have around if you need a spot starter but he can't be an everyday NFL starter, at least I don't believe so.

He's a good back-up.

He was our back-up C for a for years but can also play G as he started there in the final, I wanna say 6 or 7 games? Maybe more? He can play both G and C so he's a good guy to have around if you need a spot starter but he can't be an everyday NFL starter, at least I don't believe so.

i wouldve kept him for depth at G....

Archived