Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Verb led me to believe he has a post restriction on d1. Trolling me like ctm used to. When he didn’t do it again d2, I figured he met his condition to earn something. Many JN games have used post restrictions as a way to earn things. That’s also my theory in where scum got their day kill. 

Makes sense. Why would we want whether Verb got a BPV out in the open though?

On 2/8/2023 at 8:26 AM, Beaver said:

As for reads….I have Pac looking town recently.    Verbal and Leelou claiming masons together, but I love a good conspiracy theory.   BG and Barry I have as town.   JiF, Jville, and Arsis looking town.   .   You replaced Ballin who I suspected as scum and hiding but now reevaluating.

Drums, Hess, Smash, lurker, JVOR, Peen could all swing. 

Been thinking about this a while..  I can see JVills logic that I was a gut feeling about being town and the slip of including Barry was just the beav sharing his 2 investigation results..  Wish he would have worded this a bit differently. 

What I do know that other than going after JiF for claiming a cop - which makes sense - he was consistently calling out the peen. 

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Makes sense. Why would we want whether Verb got a BPV out in the open though?

I could be wrong, but I thought Jif had said someone gave him one, and I asked verbal if he earned it and gifted it. 

Sonething like that, I cannot recall fully. I was Ape 1.0 at the time. Does it matter?

It seems this isn't wrapping up tonight, so time for bed.

Here's hoping tomorrow's relatively quieter work day holds up so I'm not gone for the entire morning/afternoon again, but will apologize in advance if that happens.  If so though, I'll be sure to hop back on late and randomly start arguing crap 12 hours later and successfully irritate you all (but that last part I definitely don't apologize for).

4 hours ago, Drums said:

Obsessed with Jif since nailing his scum buddy AVM.

Pings me, just as AVM did in his reveal. JVOR started throwing out my name too. Not that it proves anything but it's a connection I am making so gfy.

But besides me, he literally pings the two scum that have flipped. I mean, come on guys. I think this is a done deal at this point.

I like what you're doing here.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Trying anything possible to get people off the GS train

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Also here trying to bait me to leave GS

Up until this point I read this back and forth between you and Ape as genuine frustration with what you saw as Ape putting down your case in the middle of you making it. But he has a point with this, if you think he’s trying to get people off that train why does it matter which of them dies first?

Lurker- jumping on wagons

Drums- has pothead PR, I assumed that made him town, but has been pointed out, that is faulty logic as PRs are not alignment indicative. Aside from that, he had a gross post about jgb posting like a town noob (how would he know that?) and then the cherry-picking “derp-dive” on yours truly.

JiF- is a “role cop” that hasn’t supplied any information aside from the self-indicated ninja, despite claiming he’d get powers on N1 and N3 (what night is it again JiF?)

BG- cleared town, getting caught up in the scummy back and forth.

Ape2.0- not sure of alignment but could be faking the debate with Drums about which one “us” is scum. Seems manufactured at best, and lazy overall.

Stark- for as much sh*t as he gave about not posting, sure hasn’t posted in a while. 

Arsis- he knew town claim and used it to finger JiF, then backed off completely. Interesting.

Hess- obviously 3p

Jville- town

Pac- town

vote drums

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I could be wrong, but I thought Jif had said someone gave him one, and I asked verbal if he earned it and gifted it. 

Sonething like that, I cannot recall fully. I was Ape 1.0 at the time. Does it matter?

I think you were Ape 2.0 but I’d have to go back and look. In retrospect with Verb getting shot last night I was curious, and the talk of earning things via PR sparked my memory on it.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

I think you were Ape 2.0 but I’d have to go back and look. In retrospect with Verb getting shot last night I was curious, and the talk of earning things via PR sparked my memory on it.

Doubt it. It was tied to him trolling me, which was 1.0… look it up, though. If it helps.

7 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

JiF- is a “role cop” that hasn’t supplied any information aside from the self-indicated ninja, despite claiming he’d get powers on N1 and N3 (what night is it again JiF?)

Jif got a “hackey sack” on N3. He hasn’t said who, well not officially or in a way you’ve noticed.

Before I send the peen to the afterlife let me just talk out 1 more post..

Lurker - could vote there

Drums - town lean

JiF - solid town

BG - If not for the apparent clear from the beav I'd vote it

Ape - scum lean

Hess - clear from jif

Peen - indifference

Arsis - Town for being first with the hackeysack outrage

Stark - scum lean

Jvill - doc claim town

Pac- GSHE

Scum lean - Ape, Stark

Could vote - Lurk, Peen

Strong town - JiF, Hess, Jvill, Arsis

Townish - Drums

Maybe cleared- BG

I can dig the Peen vote..   back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Side note while we wait/before I hit the hay: cool night for the Jets. First OROY in team history, 3rd team in history with ROY on both sides of the ball, and 2 HOF inductees, including Joe freakin Klecko about god damn time. Lord knows there’s not enough actual wins to cheer for, so I’ll take them where I can get them. Now go get a friggin QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The night was peaceful as the music of Phish filled the auditorium. The hippie dancer had been noodle dancing to the beat, lost in the energy of the crowd.

But suddenly, the peace was shattered by a loud, angry voice: "Where is CTM? We know he's here somewhere!" The hippie dancer stopped in his tracks, paralyzed by fearHe knew CTM had been on the run and the search party was determined to find him.

The crowd had grown silent, and the hippie dancer could feel the tension in the air. The search party began to move through the crowd, pushing people aside in their hunt.

The hippie dancer was standing in their path, and one of the men grabbed him by the arm. "You! You know where he is, don't you? Tell us where he is!"

The hippie dancer shook his head and tried to break free, but the man's grip was too strong. The search party began to close in around him, and the hippie dancer could feel the anger in the air. He knew what was coming next.

image.thumb.png.b35c0f1ff475155875d9bd483a8bd28f.png

Without warning, the search party began to beat the hippie dancer, kicking and punching him until he lay motionless on the ground. Then, they tied a rope around his neck and lifted him up, lynching him in front of the horrified crowd.

The crowd stood in shock, unable to believe what had just happened. The hippie dancer was dead, and CTM was still on the run.

The search party had chosen their next lynchee, but at what cost?

• Haha 1

Updated Roster:

1. Hal  Scum Ruiner (Roleblocker) – Lynched D3
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. Beaver  DEA Officer (Standard Cop) Killed D3
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. @Pac