Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

I am in a Men’s Legacy program (Sterling Weekend) and this past Friday had me trek from SoCal to Mammoth (6hrs away) to then return to graduate my point program with an overnight in the desert (Sat-Sun)

We didn’t sleep, and I was a bit foggy on my return, but between roadtripping and camping without Wi-Fi I’ve done my best to stay caught up. 

I also officially started my new position (from PT consultant to FT) at the beginning of the month, so I’ve been fixed on that as well.

Congratulations man. That sounds a lot more difficult than dealing with kids. I love you in real life. 

But I still think you are scum!

• Sympathy 1

So great to see about yesterday's lynch, but wtf is the deal with Pac?  How do you essentially counter-claim someone and then turn around the next day and be like "nope, not my role"?

Don't get me wrong, it worked out and he's as safe as could be after finally showing up and then dropping scum left and right (which I need to now take a shower after giving that dumbass credit for anything), but that seems like a batsh*t crazy move to pull.

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

So great to see about yesterday's lynch, but wtf is the deal with Pac?  How do you essentially counter-claim someone and then turn around the next day and be like "nope, not my role"?

Don't get me wrong, it worked out and he's as safe as could be after finally showing up and then dropping scum left and right (which I need to now take a shower after giving that dumbass credit for anything), but that seems like a batsh*t crazy move to pull.

Almost like he had nothing to lose, no matter who died and flipped town or scum, right?

All of his grandstanding has been to attach himself to town cred, after the fact.

On other thoughts:

What am I missing on Arsis?  His play was super scummy on D2 and what came from that made it look even worse, and since then he's gotten super quiet, which is not a good look, but I've seen people recently people assuming him town on their lists.  Other than stepping out of the spotlight, anything else going on there?  I'm constantly catching up so if anyone can point me to something I missed, I'll gladly consider it and shut up.

Hess also worries me.  Playing up to all of our unrequited love for him, but not much to take beyond that other than his few attempts to do a strong push for considerations of SK / third party, and with another day and night gone, there's absolutely no reason to believe that ever had anything to it.  It felt like attempts to muddy the waters from the beginning.

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Just awful in general.  Not that you should take too much from me as my own catch-up hasn't made me feel much better about myself.  In the future I'll probably just shut up until all posts are read.

Do your thing, buddy.

49 minutes ago, Drums said:

Obsessed with Jif since nailing his scum buddy AVM.

Pings me, just as AVM did in his reveal. JVOR started throwing out my name too. Not that it proves anything but it's a connection I am making so gfy.

But besides me, he literally pings the two scum that have flipped. I mean, come on guys. I think this is a done deal at this point.

I get your point on trying to push the JiF narrative, as I've gone heavily on the record about my feelings on that, but the second one actually has me questioning it more.  While I get some degree of bread-crumbing, you think scum would be calling out more fellow scum than town (if we consider the point you're currently making, pings 2 scum to 1 town)?

Not that it makes me feel town on him either, but that's one of those things that turns into a WIFOM in a heartbeat.

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I get your point on trying to push the JiF narrative, as I've gone heavily on the record about my feelings on that, but the second one actually has me questioning it more.  While I get some degree of bread-crumbing, you think scum would be calling out more fellow scum than town (if we consider the point you're currently making, pings 2 scum to 1 town)?

Not that it makes me feel town on him either, but that's one of those things that turns into a WIFOM in a heartbeat.

Open to hearing town's thoughts on it. Those were the connections I made. Green Peen hasn't even come back and said look how good I am! he just ignored what I said. 

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Post restrictions are not alignment indicative. In a game with 3-4 of them it’d literally kill balance.

If anything, figuring out if they are real matters, but that’s about it.

100%, it's 80 but no way he's that stupid.  Makes me really want to take it down to these 2 for today.

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote Bleedin 

See, I knew the love was unrequited.

Do you yet care to weigh in on pushing the pointless third party narrative that never had anything to it?  Your only argument is that your suspicion of me is entirely based on me calling you out for your nonsense that you've refused to answer, other than claiming you weren't doing that while actively doing it.  Looks only worse after another day gone by.

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No doubt.

If I had to guess, godfather. I think folks are right in that beaver probably viewed him, but he’s not town. He’s talking about nonsense and taking potshots at my meta from when I was still in my 30’s.

It could only be GF, no? even 3rd party would have come back in some form of "not town".

19 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

On other thoughts:

What am I missing on Arsis?  His play was super scummy on D2 and what came from that made it look even worse, and since then he's gotten super quiet, which is not a good look, but I've seen people recently people assuming him town on their lists.  Other than stepping out of the spotlight, anything else going on there?  I'm constantly catching up so if anyone can point me to something I missed, I'll gladly consider it and shut up.

Hess also worries me.  Playing up to all of our unrequited love for him, but not much to take beyond that other than his few attempts to do a strong push for considerations of SK / third party, and with another day and night gone, there's absolutely no reason to believe that ever had anything to it.  It felt like attempts to muddy the waters from the beginning.

Confused Mbuh GIF by Originals

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

BG is flailing..  Going back to who I wanted from the get go.. 

Unvote

Vote BG

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Unvote

Want to go back and read all of beavs posts

You can't quit me.

I'd want you dead other than even I have to admit that makes no sense at the moment.  Although I don't imagine you care to share even the slightest insight on semi-claiming a role you now say you don't have?  Like, if he had come up as doc, which you're now suggesting was a possibility, you'd surely have something to say today.  Forget any reveal, what had you so confident?

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

You can't quit me.

I'd want you dead other than even I have to admit that makes no sense at the moment.  Although I don't imagine you care to share even the slightest insight on semi-claiming a role you now say you don't have?  Like, if he had come up as doc, which you're now suggesting was a possibility, you'd surely have something to say today.  Forget any reveal, what had you so confident?

In my best Smash impression: ARE YOU READING THE GAME

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

So what are your thoughts on what I said about GS?

10 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Gsexy the Peen specifically has used 2 huge WIFOM's that now stand out too.  The at night stuff and then the post he just made about have you noticed all the PR's are town.  Hmmmm.

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Ok, no longer feeling BG cleared but I like the idea of taking a shot at one of the PR's.  Especially after Drums went deep on a Gsexy the Peen case.

Unvote

Vote Gsexy the Peen

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

It could only be GF, no? even 3rd party would have come back in some form of "not town".

Hard to say. In general, most likely. However, the roles are suped.

gpeen, smash, ape1.0, and drums all have post restrict. 2 town so far.

drums routinely accusing people if things he’s doing. only built a case after I called him out for not doing it, despite saying others should… and he targets peen, who I view as an easy target for some of his shaky play.

pac nailing scum and begging for townie cred like hes third party. not the Lynch now, but also not dismissing.

stark and lurker nada.

you, would love you to start hunting again.

bg also starting to produce after me chiding him. Only substantial thing with him is how aggressive he’s been about dismissing possibility of SK.

Hess seems like a hackey sack, imo.

Anyone else left?

Me? Full stream if consciousness play style, nothing to lose, just a furry pile of scum bait waiting to get a bite.

Just now, Pac said:

In my best Smash impression: ARE YOU READING THE GAME

Your non-reveal/reveal of a role you didn't have was a better Smash impression.  While I think I get what you're getting at with yourself, I still don't get how that translates into the whole Hal thing.  Whatever, not worth even getting hung up on at all as literally you and JiF are the last two people I'd vote for today.

• Haha 1