Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

35 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Mrs. Jvill: you’re still awake?

Jvill: yeah just for a minute, waiting for the pretend robot to post the ending to a story written by an actual robot about the public murder of a hippie dancer by a mob in search of a different hippie, so we can see if the guy who was pretending to be the hippie dancer was part of the mafia.

All that makes perfect sense I don’t get the confusion 

• Haha 2

Haha, oh boy. 

How many more night phases before someone points out scum ain’t taking shots at pac? Or Jif?  

I feel like we’ve town cleared too many people without real vetting. I know I’ve been a loose cannon, and am not playing well, but I feel like we’ve overlooked some fundamentals. 

I dunno. On top of RL stuff, I’m sick now too. I should probably just be lynched. Too many of you will go down the rabbit hole if thinking I’m scum because I’ve played like a flake. Sorry. Not helpful.

49 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Weird that both Ape and Drums are seemingly not worried about a NK, yet talking about being the lynch tomorrow...

I’m a veteran. I’ve seen this movie enough to know I’m on the block next day phase. Don’t get distracted.

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

Meh..  Should have stuck to my guns. 

I feel the same way.

No role blocker left, doc still alive. Jif has a vest. You might have a vest, too. I’m not sure. We have a decided advantage in protections and in numbers.

1-2 scum out of ~10 remaining? 

Pac: inventor / joat

jif: slut / role cop

jville: doc 

hess: vanilla / viewed? @JiFields

ape: ??

arsis: vanilla / claimed 

drums: ??

lutker: ??

bg: ??

Stark: ??

This is why I was asking about your role @Pac. Given the numbers advantage, it actually lowers our odds on finding final scum unless we shrink the pool.

I don’t know how this isn’t a tactic we can agree on, especially given that you’ve 80% revealed to gloat. I was looking for the part that might help us.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pac: inventor / joat

jif: slut / role cop

jville: doc 

hess: vanilla / viewed? @JiFields

ape: ??

arsis: vanilla / claimed 

drums: ??

lutker: ??

bg: ??

Stark: ??

This is why I was asking about your role @Pac. Given the numbers advantage, it actually lowers our odds on finding final scum unless we shrink the pool.

I don’t know how this isn’t a tactic we can agree on, especially given that you’ve 80% revealed to gloat. I was looking for the part that might help us.

I 80% revealed to destroy more scum filth. 

Other than that there's nothing to say other than I am a god. 

The mystery man was taken aback as he opened the gift box. He had expected something small and insignificant, but instead there was a bulletproof vest.

He pulled it out of the box and examined it, feeling the weight of the material in his hands. He couldn't help but feel a sense of awe as he looked at the gift.

image.thumb.png.4cd3f1d96fb33f4356ed307ef49210f3.png

He had never received anything like this before, and he knew it was a rare and valuable item. He looked up to see the sender of the gift - a pair of cargo shorts.

The mystery man couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. He had no idea what the sender was trying to tell him with this gift, but he figured it was a sign of protection. The mystery man smiled in gratitude as he put on the bulletproof vest. He had never felt so safe and secure in his life.

He knew that no matter what happened, he was now protected from harm. He thanked the sender of the gift and left with a newfound sense of confidence. He knew that he was now safe from any danger that may come his way.

One of you has been gifted a BPV from another player!  But that's not all that happened tonight....

The night was dark and silent, the only sound being the wind rustling through the trees. The group of search party members had split up to try and find the missing hippie CTM.

One of the members, a landscaper, had been particularly obsessed with Red Lobster's ambience, service and the cheddar bay biscuits.

image.thumb.png.dcf90254579609467c2edb2d60b07c0f.png

He went on and on talking about it as he walked, not even noticing the other members had lost interest in the tiresome debate.

"There's no denying that Red Lobster is the best chain restaurant. I mean, just the smell of their cheddar bay biscuits alone is enough to make me weak in the knees!"

The ape sitting across from him rolled his eyes and groaned. "Ugh, Red Lobster? No way! Have you ever tried their lobster rolls? They're disgusting!" He shuddered.

The surfer sitting next to the ape nodded in agreement. "Yup, Red Lobster is definitely not the best chain restaurant. I mean, can you really compare it to a good, juicy burger from In-N-Out?"

The landscaper was adamant. "Oh come on, you guys. Red Lobster is so much better than In-N-Out. Have you ever tried their seafood linguine? It's to die for!"

The ape and the surfer exchanged a glance and then burst out laughing. "No way, man! Red Lobster is not the best chain restaurant. Not even close!"

image.thumb.png.7d8506abce2b2be278e71e325f52bec5.png

Suddenly, there was a loud noise that echoed through the night. The landscaper had been shot dead in his cargo shorts. There was a pause before the rest of the group ran to the scene to find the lifeless body of the landscaper.

image.thumb.png.3a697c33089e0f8dc6e9b170ff6f3429.png

In the shadows, a mysterious figure watched the murder unfold. It was unclear what the figure had been doing there, but it seemed to have been waiting for something. The figure quickly vanished into the night, leaving the search party to deal with the aftermath.

Updated Roster:

1. Hal  Scum Ruiner (Roleblocker) – Lynched D3
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. Beaver  DEA Officer (Standard Cop) Killed D3
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. Pac  Town Cargo Shorts (4 items – 2 BPVs, 2 shots)  Killed N4
  11. Ballin  replaced D3 by @Integrity28
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. JVOR  Scum Programmer (Watcher), Shot D3
  17. Verbal D*ckless Wonder (Town Lover), Received Gun N3, Killed N3
  18. @Bleedin Green
  19. Smash  Town Blockhead (Post Restriction - Forced OMGUS), Modkilled D3
  20. Leelou  Barbie (Town Lover), Killed N3
  21. Peen  Town Noodle Dancer (Post Restriction)  Lynched D4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2

On 2/8/2023 at 7:48 AM, Beaver said:

On 2/8/2023 at 8:26 AM, Beaver said:

As for reads….I have Pac looking town recently.    Verbal and Leelou claiming masons together, but I love a good conspiracy theory.   BG and Barry I have as town.   JiF, Jville, and Arsis looking town.   .   You replaced Ballin who I suspected as scum and hiding but now reevaluating.

Drums, Hess, Smash, lurker, JVOR, Peen could all swing. 

Not much but this is what I’m looking at. Everyone autoassumed hint clearing town when he could have been hinting found scum