Zack Kuntz: freak or project?

1 hour ago, slats said:

In a completely unrelated way, but thanks for trying to bring the backup QB into this conversation. Highly useful. 

It is related by the way. Giving preferences due to draft status hinders more talented players to stay on the roster.

Mike White should have been the starter.

19 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It is related by the way. Giving preferences due to draft status hinders more talented players to stay on the roster.

Oh yeah, totally. I often equate QBs taken #2 overall with seventh round TEs. Basically the same situation. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, slats said:

Oh yeah, totally. I often equate QBs taken #2 overall with seventh round TEs. Basically the same situation. 

Thanks for belittling.  That is not my point, preferences without true competition. 

15 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

9-10 wins for the Raiders .     Everything depending on a very young defense .   When counting on a lot of young players on defense ( three levels of the defense ) that might be asking too much.    Not all them develop at the same pace.     They have a lot more quality depth on defense than years past.

You are one of the few teams with a HC worse than the Jets. I am glad I don't live too close to the stadium because the Raiders are definitely crashing and burning this year.

• Upvote 2

On 7/2/2023 at 11:43 AM, hmhertz said:

He dropped 5 balls in his college career, in a career, when he had a 73 catch,

2nd in the nation season. Stronger than Mayer and Washington shows potential

as a run blocker. Was a higher recruit as a TE than Pat Freiermuth 

You want to bet who has better stats Michael Mayer or Zack “ the real deal” Kuntz .    Let’s see how confident you’re .

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Any player who doesn’t play for league minimum is a disloyal trash human 

Hyperbole

[hīˈpərbəlē]

NOUN
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Now that we've covered your post.....

A player who signs a contract then refuses to play under that contract, holds out repeatedly, and then plays less well/gets hurt when they return is a player who hurt their team's chances of winning.

I 100% respect your right to applaud such a player for his exploitation of good capitalist values, despite hurting his/your/our team.   

24 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Hyperbole

[hīˈpərbəlē]

NOUN
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Quoting the dictionary on a sports messageboard. What’s next? The Chicago Manual of Style?

Now that we've covered your post.....

A player who signs a contract then refuses to play under that contract, holds out repeatedly, and then plays less well/gets hurt when they return is a player who hurt their team's chances of winning.

So does getting paid above the mandatory minimum.

I 100% respect your right to applaud such a player for his exploitation of good capitalist values, despite hurting his/your/our team.   

Some things are bigger than a sporting result such as the foundational element of our entire economic system.