Rodgers: Jets fans are too negative

dbatesman

10 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Are you suggesting human biology is....conjecture?

Show me evidence that an older nfl player gets hurt more often than a younger one.  Guess what.  You can’t, because it doesn’t exist.  5 years ago, I helped a colleague research the subject for a graduate medical paper he was working on.  The fact is, older players are no more likely to get injured than younger ones, and the injuries are no more likely to be career ending.  In fact, if you look at players at all levels and ages, the group with the highest percentage/rate of serious injury was 18-24 year olds.  So, try again.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ron Rico said:

He's just here to gaslight and pile on the Aaron Rodgers pile on. these people are sadists.

Not really.  Some people here may be.  For me, it just sucks having REAL problems in life and coming here and seeing people throwing a fit about a football team like its some life or death endeavor.  Its why I don’t come here much anymore, and part of the reason I have moved passed fandom.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Show me evidence that an older nfl player gets hurt more often than a younger one.  Guess what.  You can’t, because it doesn’t exist.  5 years ago, I helped a colleague research the subject for a graduate medical paper he was working on.  The fact is, older players are no more likely to get injured than younger ones, and the injuries are no more likely to be career ending.  In fact, if you look at players at all levels and ages, the group with the highest percentage/rate of serious injury was 18-24 year olds.  So, try again.  

Human biology is wrong.

Butterfield is correct.

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Again, what you have been through?  What have you been through?

LOL I can't tell if I should read that like you are exasperated, or you just ran out of material. 

Who do work for, whats your agenda? 

Right now I just think you get sadistic enjoyment gaslighting fans of dysfunctional NFL teams. But correct me if I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

Not really.  Some people here may be.  For me, it just sucks having REAL problems in life and coming here and seeing people throwing a fit about a football team like its some life or death endeavor.  Its why I don’t come here much anymore, and part of the reason I have moved passed fandom.  

"I come to football forums to look down on people caring about football.

I am very intelligent."

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

"I come to football forums to look down on people caring about football.

I am very intelligent."

Everything he says is projection. He's a lowlife that hasn't experienced anything that could even be described as "success." He get's even with the world by trolling fans of dysfunctional football teams. 

MISTER VENGEANCE!

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Hmmm.

Zach Wilson has 25 starts under his belt. 

he has zero games where he has thrown more than 2 touchdowns, but he has 4 games where he has thrown more than 2 ints
his completion percentage is worse than ever so far this year
his td% is the same....and abysmal 2.4% but his int % is way up so far
kid is total sh*t

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jetswin said:

God Bless you JoeDaJet, you're going nowhere, we'll get another one!

Thank you Jetswin.....Between dealing with physical pain...immobility....heartbreak of the loss of friends or family members..and all the other BS that comes with aging..I guess asking for a 3 hour window of happiness and enjoyment on a Sunday afternoon in Autumn is considered whining now..

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

he has zero games where he has thrown more than 2 touchdowns, but he has 4 games where he has thrown more than 2 ints
his completion percentage is worse than ever so far this year
his td% is the same....and abysmal 2.4% but his int % is way up so far
kid is total sh*t

He is complete garbage. He is not an NFL QB. This is beyond incompetence at this point, it's Malfeasance. It Saleh starts this kid Sunday night against the Chiefs, it's MALFEASANCE.

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

I’m no doctor, just a very good reaearcher and someone who is good with stats.  I’d love to see different stats if you have some.  

Different stats? Different from what? All you’ve given us so far is a vague unfalsifiable story about you doing research with your cool doctor friend.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Different stats? Different from what? All you’ve given us so far is a vague unfalsifiable story about you doing research with your cool doctor friend.

53 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

whoa ho ho looks like being in all those doctor circles only takes you so far in life

Surprised he’d deign to come here and attempt to communicate with us commoners 

• Haha 1