2023/2024 LETS GO RANGERS!!!

TBJ

8 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I think over the course of the year Alexis Lafreniere is one of the most improved players in the NHL. The skill set is coming out like it never did in previous years and he's making plays that you just don't see that much and on a regular basis. He was the overall number one pick a few years back never lived up to it until now. 

He turns 23 in October. 
28 goals & 29 assists this season. 
Just starting to see him take control of games. He’s avg. a 1/2 pt. Per game and is a +7 for career.

I see a bright future as he will ascend to the #1 line next year IMO. He’s been better in playoffs than Bread-man & Zibs these past 2 years

In other news: Rangers sign 6’7” 208 lb. forward. Is there a trophy for most 6’7”+ players on a team?

image.thumb.png.3154d8a0db8187e69758195d8a0740b9.png

• Upvote 1

I thought not only were the Rangers outplayed but in last two games esp they made defensive errors which gave the Panthers extra scoring opportunities and the Rs lucky they mostly didn't score. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/27/2024 at 7:54 AM, 32EBoozer said:

He turns 23 in October. 
28 goals & 29 assists this season. 
Just starting to see him take control of games. He’s avg. a 1/2 pt. Per game and is a +7 for career.

I see a bright future as he will ascend to the #1 line next year IMO. He’s been better in playoffs than Bread-man & Zibs these past 2 years

In other news: Rangers sign 6’7” 208 lb. forward. Is there a trophy for most 6’7”+ players on a team?

image.thumb.png.3154d8a0db8187e69758195d8a0740b9.png

He deserves credit, but he's also benefiting from the tremendous amount of effort FL is putting into shutting down Panarin.

They are basically triple teaming him out there.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I thought not only were the Rangers outplayed but in last two games esp they made defensive errors which gave the Panthers extra scoring opportunities and the Rs lucky they mostly didn't score. 

I would add the same happened in Carolina.....    we don't seem to be the better team at times. Long durations of no shots on net for one example. 

5 hours ago, TBJ said:

He deserves credit, but he's also benefiting from the tremendous amount of effort FL is putting into shutting down Panarin.

They are basically triple teaming him out there.

Agreed! They have a player pinned to him all game. He touches the puck, two guys force him to get rid of the puck. He’s not being allowed to create

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TBJ said:

Aren’t they on different lines? If so, then he’s not benefiting 

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Aren’t they on different lines? If so, then he’s not benefiting 

Panarin, Trocheck and Lafreniere have been on the same line all year.

Anybody who thinks Panarin is just disappearing in the playoffs and Lafy is just taking over games, has very little understanding on what is going on out there.

He's definitely benefiting from the attention Panarin is getting on every shift.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Agreed! They have a player pinned to him all game. He touches the puck, two guys force him to get rid of the puck. He’s not being allowed to create

Bingo!

26 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Big Cat II

Amazed at his quickness, positioning and standing tall through all that traffic!

I feel bad for the guy. He's been bombarded with shots the entire series and it feels like FLA is on 60 minute power plays. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hawk said:

Our top line might actually be hurting the Rangers.  They have been non existent on offense and bad with the puck on defense.

This series is going to be nearly impossible to win if Kreider, Zib, Panarin, and Fox are going to put goose eggs on the board every night. I know Fox is most likely playing hurt but the other three need to put their big boy pants on and start making some plays. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, shawn306 said:

This series is going to be nearly impossible to win if Kreider, Zib, Panarin, and Fox are going to put goose eggs on the board every night. I know Fox is most likely playing hurt but the other three need to put their big boy pants on and start making some plays. 

Zibanejad is a huge weakness at 1C. He isn’t a first line center 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, shawn306 said:

441921274_7652560668170700_1554402005315660376_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GangGreened said:

Zibanejad is a huge weakness at 1C. He isn’t a first line center 

Zibanejad and Roslovic down, Trocheck and Lafy up?

One play last night I thought Zib hit Kreider for a game changer...one.

10 hours ago, hawk said:

Zibanejad and Roslovic down, Trocheck and Lafy up?

One play last night I thought Zib hit Kreider for a game changer...one.

Zib is not going to be sat. Just not going to happen.

I thought Roslovic on the third line with Wennberg and Cuylle had a good game 3. I would leave him there and put Chytil back with Zib and Kreider tonight.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, shawn306 said:

The_Briscoes_Keep_Calm_and_Man_Up_T-Shirt.webp.279070b39c5706a10ab1044ebfa9663b.webp

This is really what it comes down to. Kreider, Zib, and Panarin need to put their big boy pants on and respond to all the noise they’ve been hearing the last 48 hours. It’s now or never

9 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

K Andre Miller is a liability out there. He is slow and on the ice for many opposing goals.  THERE… I said it. 

He's a dynamo compared to Trouba. Miller has played well this series.