A theory as to why Zach has truthers

Jdeet

Zach truther here.  As a self hating Jets fan, I support any player that makes the owner and management look like a clown show regardless of actual on field performance.  

*disclaimer:  I’m not a family member, investor in memorabilia, or in any way associated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the NY Jets, the NFL or any approved NFL gambling sites, the world as we know it or the matrix.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, toonman 88 said:

im not a zach lover by any means but i try to see everyside with an open mind , to set and point the finger at one person for this mess of a season would be very irresponsible.other than sun. has breece hall done anything during this 5 game losing streak? most of the time he hadnt made it back to the los.how many drops have we witnessed the last month? zach is second in the nfl behind Mahomes for most dropped passes that should have been caught !!!! im not by anymeans saying hes all innocent, but this offensive line is one of the most piss pour in the entire league and if no one sees that then they better get glasses!!!!

Some good points.  I think a lot of the players were kind of just going through the motions.  It seemed like breece was in a funk because he wasn’t getting carries and not putting up numbers.  Of course it is possible he’s nicked up and that’s why a worse cook was being used.  And these loses snowball.  The team knew they should beat the raiders and falcons but they didn’t.  And I’m guessing there was quite a bit of grumbling about Zach by the players.  Boyle came in and basically showed them what a bad qb looks like.  It seems like the team finally woke up.  And it doesn’t hurt that the oline is finally playing okay.

On 12/12/2023 at 6:34 AM, Jetsplayer21 said:

Maybe slightly lol. Im willing to bet lot of Zach fan boys purchased a Wilson jersey , and they don’t want to let it go lol.
Someone do a poll, find out what % of zach truthers are owners of a zach Wilson jersey :) 

Over the past 10 years or so people have become obnoxious about their positions regarding college quarterbacks going into the NFL

Baker Mayfield.  Oh my God.  People literally wanted to have this guys baby for years meanwhile you were a retarded person if you thought Josh Allen(aka- next Christian Hackenberg) might be good

• Upvote 1