I don't care who the QB is next season.

DonCorleone

2 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

I have no hope as long as this gm and hc are in place. None. 

Agree/Disagree?

I think the right statement is to not care who the qb is if the oline isn’t straightened out.  I have faith in Douglas to get the players.  I’m not sure if saleh and his coaches can coach them up.

• Upvote 1

disagree

QB is everything, just look around the league.

everyone is talking about Detroit and how good they are. well i rather have Goff, Saleh and Hackett over there 2 guys and Zach. 

i bet you anything that if Saleh got fired and went to the Chargers they would be at least in the AFCCG in 2 years because they have a great QB and Saleh would make that defense one of the best. 

look what Belichick is doing this year with crappy QBs. yet he will go down as one of the greatest HC of all time. because he had the greatest QB of all time. 

QB is EVERYTHING.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Jet25 said:

We have the worse OL coach in the league who also had one of the most injured OL last season with the Titans. He needs to go

I want my Rodgers 😘

His name is Keith carter, imo not enough jets fans hate this man. He’s as bad an nfl o line coach as you could ever imagine, the titans players lead a damned mutiny to get him fired after last year. If he’s back next season it genuinely does not matter who’s behind center, nor will it matter if you replace every o line man on the roster. The play will be just as bad, and the injuries will not stop. There won’t be even slight improvement or gelling through the season, which is something even the worst jets o lines of recent seasons managed to some extent. That didn’t happen at all this year, and wont as long as Keith is around. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nickfoshizal said:

His name is Keith carter, imo not enough jets fans hate this man. He’s as bad an nfl o line coach as you could ever imagine, the titans players lead a damned mutiny to get him fired after last year. If he’s back next season it genuinely does not matter who’s behind center, nor will it matter if you replace every o line man on the roster. The play will be just as bad, and the injuries will not stop. There won’t be even slight improvement or gelling through the season, which is something even the worst jets o lines of recent seasons managed to some extent. That didn’t happen at all this year, and wont as long as Keith is around. 

olinecoach.png

• Ugh 1

disagree
QB is everything, just look around the league.
everyone is talking about Detroit and how good they are. well i rather have Goff, Saleh and Hackett over there 2 guys and Zach. 
i bet you anything that if Saleh got fired and went to the Chargers they would be at least in the AFCCG in 2 years because they have a great QB and Saleh would make that defense one of the best. 
look what Belichick is doing this year with crappy QBs. yet he will go down as one of the greatest HC of all time. because he had the greatest QB of all time. 
QB is EVERYTHING.

If QB is literally everything ... Then why watch ... The game is pretty much broke completely I guess

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk