How Many Days Until The NFL New Year ?

jetsrule128

2 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

6 days 

will the jets release CJ Uzomah Today ?????

What date are you working off of ?

Isnt it Wednesday the 13th ?

March 13 (4 p.m. ET): Free agent deals can be signed, trades can be officially consummated, June 1 cuts can be designated and the deadline for qualifying offers to restricted free agents.

IMG_8503.png

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Larz said:

March 13 (4 p.m. ET): Free agent deals can be signed, trades can be officially consummated, June 1 cuts can be designated and the deadline for qualifying offers to restricted free agents.

IMG_8503.png

So all this time and JR had the date wrong?  lmao.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Larz said:

IMG_8503.png

Yes I realized that after I started the countdown. Have something planned for the extra days though 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

5 days 

rumors are going to start today people. Be careful out there 

You must have forgotten about the start of daylight savings time when you counted the days to the new league year. 😆 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/19/2023 at 1:57 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

KEEP VOTING GUYS

On 12/31/2023 at 2:50 PM, jamesr said:

Keep voting guys!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

On 1/2/2024 at 2:13 PM, Hex said:

keep voting guys?

On 1/6/2024 at 6:02 PM, Dunnie said:

Guys .. keep voting emoji23.pngemoji24.png

On 1/10/2024 at 2:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

KEEP VOTING

On 1/17/2024 at 6:55 PM, Hex said:

KEEP VOTING GUYS !!

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

KEEP VOTING

16 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

Now that’s funny 

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Genius ... Simple pure genius

Been a bit of a running joke throughout this thread I guess. :D  

Credit to @Jetsfan80 for getting it all started all those weeks ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Jets make there first move with 5 days left until the new year 

The Jets have signed cornerback Isaiah Oliver, who formerly played for the Falcons and the 49ers.

Oliver (6-0, 202) was drafted by Atlanta in the second round (No. 58) of the 2018 NFL Draft. He played 62 games (38 starts) in five seasons with Falcons and recorded 2 interceptions, 34 pass defenses, 153 tackles and 2 sacks. In 2020, he played under current Jets DC Jeff Ulbrich when Ulbrich was Atlanta's defensive coordinator and linebackers coach.

He signed with 49ers at the start of free agency last March, appeared in 17 games (6 starts) and had 58 tackles, 2pass defenses and an interception. He also appeared in all three of San Francisco's playoff games – including the Super Bowl – playing primarily on special teams before being released on Feb. 23.

Oliver, a 27-year-old native of Phoenix, AZ, attended Colorado from 2015-17 and earned first team All-Pac-12 honors as a junior. In college, he played in 36 games (25 starts) and registered 82 tackles, 32 pass defenses and 3 interceptions.

With 4 days left chuck Clark is back 

The Jets have re-signed safety Chuck Clark, who was due to become an unrestricted free agent.

Clark (6-0, 205) tore his ACL last June and missed the all of last season, which snapped his iron-man streak of 1,248 consecutive snaps dating to Week 16 of the 2021 season. The Jets traded a 2024 seventh-round pick to the Ravens last March in exchange for Clark, who played in 17 games for Baltimore in the 2022 season, totaling 101 tackles, 4 pass defenses, 1 forced fumble and 1 fumble recovery.

He was drafted in the sixth round in 2017 out of Virginia Tech and had appeared in 96 games (63 starts) for the Ravens; with. 384 career tackles with 5 interceptions, 32 PDs, 5 FF and 1 FR. Clark, 28, was the Ravens' 2022 Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee. He helped Baltimore finish No. 1 in the NFL in rushing defense in 2021. Clark, who will turn 29 on April 19, is versatile and has taken snaps at every position on defense over his 96 games and six seasons – safety (612 snaps), outside linebacker (133), slot cornerback (128), inside linebacker (55), edge (54), perimeter cornerback (50) and interior defensive line (15).

"I just like to play wherever," Clark said last year. "That's what I did when I was in Baltimore. I played from nickel to down linebacker, strong safety and free safety. I just have range and move around. I don't think you should limit yourself as a ballplayer any type of way."

With 4 days left Kenny Yeboah is back

The Jets have re-signed fourth-year tight end Kenny Yeboah ahead of Wednesday's start to the NFL's unrestricted free agency signing period.

Yeboah (6-4, 240) came to the Jets as an undrafted free agent in 2021 after spending four seasons playing for Temple and his senior season in 2020 at Mississippi. He has contributed reliable special teams work in his three seasons with the Green & White while also gradually increasing his offensive profile to last season's career-high 123 offensive snaps and his first pro start, at Cleveland in Game 16.

All his game action last year came after he spent the first 13 weeks of the regular season on Injured Reserve as a result of a hamstring injury sustained in the third preseason game against Tampa Bay.

For his 24-game career he has four receptions for 64 yards.

With 2 days to go Jake Hanson is back 

The Jets have re-signed restricted free agent offensive lineman Jake Hanson.

Hanson (6-4, 296) started the 2023 season by signing with the Jets practice squad on Nov. 6. He was elevated for games in Weeks 11 and 13 before being signed to the active roster on Dec. 9. He played in 7 games (4 starts) at right guard.

In 2020, Hanson, 26,was drafted by the Packers in the sixth round out of Oregon. He played in 11 games (1 start) at center for Green Bay over two seasons. In November 2022, he was placed on Injured Reserve and then waived by the Packers in August 2023. For Oregon, he was a two-time second-team All-Pac 12 center, and allowed 2 sacks and 4 QB hits as a senior in 2019