Fighting, personal attacks and overall nastiness

Maxman

13 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:
You are old and your memory is failing you. 

Possible.. but I do remember Kotite and while that was bad ... The length of time between relative success made it feel less so.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie

On 12/17/2023 at 11:46 PM, T0mShane said:

While we’re here, maybe we can get an apology from the people who panned Adam Gase and Mike LaFleur—two serious football men who were skewered for trying to clean up this godforsaken franchise? 

The Gase hate was mis-placed. Very few knew he was hired to make everyone want to quit on the team. 

• Upvote 1

Woke up in the middle of the night. Checking for Santa and had to bend someone before going back to bed.

No personal attacks.

Since it seems to be difficult for people to understand I will give an example.

Allowed: Merry Christmas.

Not Allowed: Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

:)

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Woke up in the middle of the night. Checking for Santa and had to bend someone before going back to bed.

No personal attacks.

Since it seems to be difficult for people to understand I will give an example.

Allowed: Merry Christmas.

Not Allowed: Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

:)

I spent a full minute wondering if bending someone is the new term for private/happy time at the Sullivan house, and if it involved more than just yourself (bending your lower Sullivan sounds like it would hurt, but again I didn’t know if this was the new terminology slang and therefore bending wasn’t to be taken literally as bending in half). Then I realized you’re doing voice to type again, and I’m just a filthy animal.

Merry Christmas, anyway.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

On Christmas I like to think Biggs might really be Santa Claus.  Traveling the World on a sled, pulled by flying Reindeer, bringing joy to children around the world. 

Not this Christmas.  Biggs is pissed off.  This year's Jets really got to him.  He may have finally broke.   He talks about Woody with disdain and spite in his heart.  He has turned from an optimistic good fan into old Mr Scrooge.  Toxic, hard edged and full of spite.

i wonder which ghosts visited him in his sleep last night and what this Christmas day will bring him?   

Peace to you Biggs and all the naughty and nice avatars of Jets Nation.

Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I spent a full minute wondering if bending someone is the new term for private/happy time at the Sullivan house, and if it involved more than just yourself (bending your lower Sullivan sounds like it would hurt, but again I didn’t know if this was the new terminology slang and therefore bending wasn’t to be taken literally as bending in half). Then I realized you’re doing voice to type again, and I’m just a filthy animal.

Merry Christmas, anyway.

Stole my thunder!! But perfect! Happy Holidays!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/18/2023 at 7:10 AM, T0mShane said:

Gase was cleaning up after the worst GM in the history of the sport. Gase wanted CeeDee Lamb over Becton. Saleh was forced to fire LaFleur by ownership.

So let me get this straight... JD gets hired by Gase, Gase bangs the table for Lamb, yet JD drafts Becton, then fires Gase, and hires Saleh, and gives Saleh everything he wants, but needs to fire his OC because Wilson....   Damm, I can't keep up lol...