Tommy aka Danny Cutlets and his agent live up to appearances....

Beerfish

Ka-ching.  This kid knows he's not the goods so he's desperately trying to cash in as quickly as possible.  The whole "for charity" thing was a total PR move.

Good for him, btw.  I'd probably do the same myself. 

https://nypost.com/2023/12/21/sports/tommy-devito-files-trademarks-for-tommy-cutlets-passing-paisano/

Tommy DeVito files trademarks for Tommy Cutlets, Passing Paisano as Giants QB tries to cash in

Coming soon: Chicken cutlets from Tommy Cutlets.

Giants quarterback Tommy DeVito’s TD LLC filed trademarks on Dec. 19 for “Tommy Cutlets” and “Passing Paisano,” as reported by Josh Gerben.

The Tommy Cutlets trademark plans to be used for cutlets, clothing, bobbleheads, ornaments, football equipment, chicken, meatballs, pasta, pizza, pizza and tomato sauce and energy drinks, among other usages, according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).

The Passing Paisano trademark includes bobbleheads, clothing, decals, ornaments, football equipment, action figures, live appearances by a celebrity and conducting youth football programs, per the USPTO.

It’s not surprising that DeVito is attempting to cash in on his newfound popularity now that he’s the Giants starting quarterback and has enjoyed success.

It’s rare that third-string quarterbacks become national storylines or household names, and DeVito has become a local celebrity with national appeal.

He has a hand gesture he uses to celebrate that fans and teammates mimic, and some fans have embraced him for how he leans into his Italian heritage.

These trademarks show the plan is to take that local fame and turn it into a money-making operation across the United States, and DeVito recently hired Max Lepselter, the president of Maxx MGMT, to serve as his marketing representative.

Sean Stellato is still DeVito’s football agent.

Tommy DeVito (l) during his recent appearance at a New Jersey local pizzeria.New York Post/MEGA

“I truly believe if Tommy continues to protect the football and play well for the Giants and can continue to build on what he’s doing and continue to progress on the field he has an opportunity to hopefully be a pillar,’’ Lepselter told the Post, “whether he’s the backup or QB 1.

“To be in the New York market, being a New Jersey guy, I think his marketability is going to be there. He’s a great kid, there’s a lot of depth. I think fans will continue to be excited.’’

Lepselter told The Post the plan is for DeVito to align with national brands, and he already has a Dunkin’ Donuts partnership signed and is talking with five to seven corporate brands.

Tommy DeVito enjoys a slice while doing his hand gesture.New York Post/MEGA

There are also three national companies in the sandwich industry interested in aligning their brand with the Don Bosco product.

Lepselter said a national commercial is planned for early 2024.

DeVito recently found himself involved in controversy regarding the cost for an appearance at Coniglio’s pizzeria in Morristown, N.J., but he ultimately showed up pro bono to make amends.

“Tommy’s got a great personality, the story is there, we want it to be more captivating and more engaging,’’ Lepselter told The Post. “I don’t want him sitting behind a step-and-repeat at every place in Northern New Jersey at two hours a clip.

“He’s smart enough to understand where he is,’’ Lepselter said. “In fairness, the kid’s got to capitalize and that’s why we’re here, to help him capitalize, You don’t know how long it’s going to last so people can say whatever they want, but if he’s getting this kind of opportunity he has the right to go after that and pick and choose what he wants to do.’’

DeVito will look to rebound from Sunday’s loss to the Saints when he leads the Giants into Philadelphia to battle the Eagles on Christmas Day.

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Ka-ching.  This kid knows he's not the goods so he's desperately trying to cash in as quickly as possible.  The whole "for charity" thing was a total PR move.

Good for him, btw.  I'd probably do the same myself. 

https://nypost.com/2023/12/21/sports/tommy-devito-files-trademarks-for-tommy-cutlets-passing-paisano/

Tommy DeVito files trademarks for Tommy Cutlets, Passing Paisano as Giants QB tries to cash in

Coming soon: Chicken cutlets from Tommy Cutlets.

Giants quarterback Tommy DeVito’s TD LLC filed trademarks on Dec. 19 for “Tommy Cutlets” and “Passing Paisano,” as reported by Josh Gerben.

The Tommy Cutlets trademark plans to be used for cutlets, clothing, bobbleheads, ornaments, football equipment, chicken, meatballs, pasta, pizza, pizza and tomato sauce and energy drinks, among other usages, according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).

The Passing Paisano trademark includes bobbleheads, clothing, decals, ornaments, football equipment, action figures, live appearances by a celebrity and conducting youth football programs, per the USPTO.

It’s not surprising that DeVito is attempting to cash in on his newfound popularity now that he’s the Giants starting quarterback and has enjoyed success.

It’s rare that third-string quarterbacks become national storylines or household names, and DeVito has become a local celebrity with national appeal.

He has a hand gesture he uses to celebrate that fans and teammates mimic, and some fans have embraced him for how he leans into his Italian heritage.

These trademarks show the plan is to take that local fame and turn it into a money-making operation across the United States, and DeVito recently hired Max Lepselter, the president of Maxx MGMT, to serve as his marketing representative.

Sean Stellato is still DeVito’s football agent.

Tommy DeVito (l) during his recent appearance at a New Jersey local pizzeria.New York Post/MEGA

“I truly believe if Tommy continues to protect the football and play well for the Giants and can continue to build on what he’s doing and continue to progress on the field he has an opportunity to hopefully be a pillar,’’ Lepselter told the Post, “whether he’s the backup or QB 1.

“To be in the New York market, being a New Jersey guy, I think his marketability is going to be there. He’s a great kid, there’s a lot of depth. I think fans will continue to be excited.’’

Lepselter told The Post the plan is for DeVito to align with national brands, and he already has a Dunkin’ Donuts partnership signed and is talking with five to seven corporate brands.

Tommy DeVito enjoys a slice while doing his hand gesture.New York Post/MEGA

There are also three national companies in the sandwich industry interested in aligning their brand with the Don Bosco product.

Lepselter said a national commercial is planned for early 2024.

DeVito recently found himself involved in controversy regarding the cost for an appearance at Coniglio’s pizzeria in Morristown, N.J., but he ultimately showed up pro bono to make amends.

“Tommy’s got a great personality, the story is there, we want it to be more captivating and more engaging,’’ Lepselter told The Post. “I don’t want him sitting behind a step-and-repeat at every place in Northern New Jersey at two hours a clip.

“He’s smart enough to understand where he is,’’ Lepselter said. “In fairness, the kid’s got to capitalize and that’s why we’re here, to help him capitalize, You don’t know how long it’s going to last so people can say whatever they want, but if he’s getting this kind of opportunity he has the right to go after that and pick and choose what he wants to do.’’

DeVito will look to rebound from Sunday’s loss to the Saints when he leads the Giants into Philadelphia to battle the Eagles on Christmas Day.

Amazing how after 3 years of incompetence you still fear Zach going to another team and becoming a top 10 QB, yet after watching Cutlets win 3 of 4 to start his career you’re certain he’s “clearly not the goods and looking to cash in as soon as possible.”

I realize you’re busy starting 10 threads a day, but do you ever take a minute to think about what you’re actually saying?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

I guess I don't get it. Is this like how every Italian-American guy pretends he's mafia connected because he bought salami once from a butcher in Little Italy?

Aleva brothers on the corner of grand and mulberry was an institution

they would always give my kids a piece of provolone and slice of prosciutto

i am pretty sure they closed a few years ago

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Says the guy who moves to a new neighborhood and all of a sudden the people reporting  BigFoot sightings  triple. 

True! I mean, so what, as soon as we bought our new house the 2 houses across the street were immediately place for sale.... 😆 

Actually true, though.  Two original owners (now retired) were looking to downsize, put their houses on the market within 2 months of us moving in. The one diagonal went for $758K, and Terry and Pam listed at $815k.

We bought our 20 year old "fixer" house for $515k,  put in new Bathrooms, kitchen, flooring, and repainted for around $55k total.

Win win, brother. Bigfoot have goood equity now....

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I know that, and you know that, but....... wait for it....... some poster from Bensonhurst is going to start chirping about gravy. 

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

I grew up pouring gravy on my macaroni. My family always called it gravy. It’s non-paisons like many of you that call it sauce.

season 9 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

If your last name ends in a vowel and you live in Jersey it means your Tony Sopranos

My name ends in a vowel and I live in nj so your blanket stmt is not fully accurate

his agent fits the stereotype. The kid and his family - they are just enjoying a moment they prob never expected

regarding cosa nostra, they do not act or live a lifestyle that says look at me I’m connected

They lay low and do not bring attention to themselves

when they break that they end up on a sidewalk outside a steak house

• Haha 1