Rodgers Did Not Want To Be Added To 53 Man Roster

jetsrule128

I think it was @Dcronin that started a thread around some article that talks about Rodgers basically conning jets leadership. It was a good article. I wish it had been discussed, but understand the lock due to other topics brought up.

In the grand scheme of things he won’t recover any faster than any one else with this injury.

EXACTLY LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Has anybody here even heard of Kalon Barnes? It could be good for the team to have Rodgers around rather some player depth player.  There’s a lot to complain about, but I don’t think this is one of them.

I was going to say the same thing. Rodgers brings a lot to the table just in the professionalism and winning culture department. His reputation will raise the standards just by his presence.

I see no downside to having him on the active roster.

JN when running backs have discussions about their position not earning what they feel is worthy: you piece of sh*t. Take what the market gives you and get back to work you farking lowlife scumbag worker.

JN when practice squad rando gets cut to make room for highly experienced and HOF talented QB to participate at practice to impart experience and wisdom: How dare you take away this poor man's way to earn a living.

This place is effed up. Take your medicine. I hear microdosing does wonders for emotional problems.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Rodgers must be shaking his head as to why he joined this cluster fukk of an organization.

Money. Just like levione bell and all the other washed up terrible players we’ve signed. The Jets are a cash hog for washed up players in the twilight of their careers.

Meanwhile Michael Carter is doing well with the cardinals and Elijah Moore is doing well with Cleveland. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

It is so bad at this point ... I truly am not sure the team will ever recover.

It does not feel like a professional organization ... And when you watch the rocks of the NFL .. Dallas, Pittsburgh, NE (even though they blow right now) , 49ers ... It's just feels different.

The tent truly has fallen on this circus.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

It is so bad at this point ... I truly am not sure the team will ever recover.

It does not feel like a professional organization ... And when you watch the rocks of the NFL .. Dallas, Pittsburgh, NE (even though they blow right now) , 49ers ... It's just feels different.

The tent truly has fallen on this circus.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The hype has darkened until next off season when the Jets will crown themselves undefeated off season champions.

Remember all the sh*t Saleh was talking in preseason? :rl: