What Should the Bears do with the #1 pick?

What should the Bears do with the #1 pick and Fields?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Bears do with the #1 pick and Fields?

• Draft their favorite QB and trade Fields
    • Trade the pick for a haul and build around Fields

Fields has played his best football the last few games.  If you want to only use that sample size then go for it.

.270 career winning percentage

Takes a just mind boggling number of sacks becasue he holds the ball all day long.  130 sacks in 3 years.

Fumbles the ball at a mind numbingly bad rate.  38 fumbles in 3 years.

Doesn't throw for tons of yards, one 300 yard game in his career.

The Bears oline has improved and getting DJ Moore and Cole Kmet has been a big help to him.

Their decision about him will certainly shape the draft.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Except they need a QB. Fields passing stats have been pretty awful - worse than Zach awful for much of his career. If it wasn't for his running ability he may have been the worst QB. 

wat.

you know there’s this internet thingy out where we can go independently verify our thoughts before posting, yes? And you understand that running ability and total QB play are not mutually exclusive, yes?

15 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

Dumbest mother ****ers in all of sports = Jets fans 

Fields is top 10 passing TD % in back to back seasons, tell me more about he’s really actually Zach Wislon.

This ******* board…

Straight up dumb sh*t round here.  ******* bunch of smooth brain wannabe Chris Simms tard ass mother ****ers 

Gunna be another fun bump.  Smooth brains be prepared 

Smooth brains.  Fields can’t pass!!!!  Reality 

Justin Fields has a passer rating of 89.3 with 1,987 yards, 14 touchdowns and 6 interceptions in his last 10 games in his career.

And that’s just 10, go to 18. 4500 29, 700 on the ground +7.  He’s top 5 passer in the NFL and the most dynamic out of the backfield not named Lamar. 

Bunch of smooth brain dumb sh*ts.  Straight up.  Ya’lol deserve Zach Wilson. 

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

You’re a straight dumbass 

This ******* board.

Unreal how ******* stupid this board is. Unreal 

You’re an idiot.  

Dumbest mother ****ers in all of sports = Jets fans 

Hey dumb **** - last 18 games 4700 yards, 34 TDS, 93 passer rating but he’s not good, right? 

Straight up dumbest mother ****ers in the sporting world call themselves Jets fans 

Big fan of the kicking game?  You like 6-3 ball games?  Dumb **** 

14 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

And dbutts is doing a victory lap because he loves Zach 

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You were hammered drunk at ~ 6 PM EST on a Wednesday night??

lmfao, it was my best buds bday, played golf up in Amelia Island stayed at the Ritz Carlton, we had a 12pm tee time after drinking bloodies before the round, couldnt even hit the ball by the 18th hole, I dont typically drink vodka and I drank a lot, dbutt got the wrath.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

lmfao, it was my best buds bday, played golf up in Amelia Island stayed at the Ritz Carlton, we had a 12pm tee time after drinking bloodies before the round, couldnt even hit the ball by the 18th hole, I dont typically drink vodka and I drank a lot, dbutt got the wrath.

Fantastic.  How ya feeling today?  lol.

17 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

wat.

you know there’s this internet thingy out where we can go independently verify our thoughts before posting, yes? And you understand that running ability and total QB play are not mutually exclusive, yes?

He's not a good passer - if I had the 1st pick in the draft I wouldn't even blink and pick who I thought was the best QB. He just isn't an NFL passer. He's a gifted runner but he gets hurt if he resorts to that too often. I've done your work for you at your own advice - but you should check stats on the internet, they are pretty easy to find. Maybe check out his QBR after three years - it's awful.ScreenShot2024-01-04at4_15_06PM.png.d66ef475ce25e063a62c3e457f2169e6.png

7 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

Havent been that hammered drunk in a while!  Sorry @dbatesman you're not a ******* idiot, just a regular old idiot.

We all need a night like this once in a while. Put the kids to bed early, slam a few Twisted Teas, scream at someone on the internet

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3