Just Curious

Anyone watching Carson Wentz (the Scumbag POS that everyone hates ) ?

We sign him this year game 2 and we are in the playoffs and Rodgers would be playing right now. 

He will be available as a back up to Aaron Rodgers next year he's 29 ******* years old 

Let him back up 2 years under Rodgers and then we have a starter at 32 years old when Rodgers retires. This is probably what the Rams might do 

This needs to happen . Why ? because if Rodgers plays both years and stays healthy we will win a lot of games and will not have a draft pick 

to use on a QB. Wentz can take over and either be the guy for 5+ more years OR a bridge to the next time we do draft a QB. 

For once I hope someone in this god damn organization uses their head !!

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Warfish said:

Lets see who is available this offseason.  Best possible backup QB.  If that's Wentz, fine.  But it could be someone else.

War I'm not sure who is available that's even in the same league as Wentz. The guy can run or pass he can avoid the rush and he is showing that today with SF in the back field all day and he has 2 passing TD's a passing 2 point conversion and a rushing TD. Those TD's account for half the Jets ******* season in one game after being with the team 3 weeks

• Upvote 3

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Wentz literally called the Jets when Rodgers went down and offered his services and they told him to **** off. 

I know I'm not sure they said **** off to him maybe the fans ......

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I know I'm not sure they said **** off to him maybe the fans ......

Woody wouldn’t sign him. Everything is Woody/protecting Zach. It should  be the first question Douglas is asked if he actually speaks to the press. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Woody wouldn’t sign him. Everything is Woody/protecting Zach. It should  be the first question Douglas is asked if he actually speaks to the press. 

And of course he will never in a million years implement Woody so there's that . No matter who made the official call ..the call was moronic especially when the ******* guy asked to come here. Mind blowing stupidity is what we are destined to deal with.

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

And of course he will never in a million years implement Woody so there's that . No matter who made the official call ..the call was moronic especially when the ******* guy asked to come here. Mind blowing stupidity is what we are destined to deal with.

It’s not about football with the Jets. The Zach truthers are not serious fans of the team. 

If there is any truth to the possibility of him being a bad locker room guy it just doesn't make sense.  I truly think the Jets actually like each other as teammates, don't underestimate that and look no further than the Eagles to see how a dysfunctional locker room affects a team.  Otherwise the OP presents a reasonable argument.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Anyone watching Carson Wentz (the Scumbag POS that everyone hates ) ?

We sign him this year game 2 and we are in the playoffs and Rodgers would be playing right now. 

He will be available as a back up to Aaron Rodgers next year he's 29 ******* years old 

Let him back up 2 years under Rodgers and then we have a starter at 32 years old when Rodgers retires. This is probably what the Rams might do 

This needs to happen . Why ? because if Rodgers plays both years and stays healthy we will win a lot of games and will not have a draft pick 

to use on a QB. Wentz can take over and either be the guy for 5+ more years OR a bridge to the next time we do draft a QB. 

For once I hope someone in this god damn organization uses their head !!

Look around the league and see how this entire board is wrong about every take.

No one here knows anything. 

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2

7 hours ago, dbatesman said:

this is well beyond weird, we’re clearly looking at a fetish of some kind

The genius of this post is that you could be talking about @Smashmouth, you could be talking about this forum in general or, hell, you could be talking about Joe Douglas' fetish for absolute worst QBs

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Word is he hates strict coaching by people who know what they’re talking about …he’ll love it here

LOL exactly 

Hackett is the antithesis of “strict”

A “coach” more concerned with Austin Powers trivia than the boring minutiae of play design and execution 

Wentz would fit the Titanic Jets like a glove