Update from the team Wilson Utah newspaper- Zach’s desired landing spots are the Rams, Broncos, and Vikings

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is Steve Young curating a list of teams he wants to push Zach onto. Douglas should crumple it up and throw back in Young’s beak.

Well joe douglas should be trying to get the max value on any trade.

• Upvote 1

i read somewhere that Jets will be on the hook for over $11m in dead cap if they cut/trade Zach. Anyway, at a time when Joe Douglas is rubbing pennies together to re-sign huff and maybe becton, I can't see him swallowing $11m cap hit just to get rid of ZW.

Zach is bought and paid for. Would not be shocked to see the Jets bring in a legit #2, while keeping Z buried as #3. But I guess if we draft a #3, then Joe will have little room for Z and will have to trade him and eat the $11m. It would suck if trading Z meant missing out on re-signing huff.

1 hour ago, JustInFudge said:

Wait, what?  Who wrote this?  Perfect?  Their OC is the meanie that didnt play nicey nice w/ Zachypoo and didnt call the good plays for him so Zachy whacky proceed to drive him out of town.

Definitely wasn’t written by @Dunnie

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FootballLove said:

i read somewhere that Jets will be on the hook for over $11m in dead cap if they cut/trade Zach. Anyway, at a time when Joe Douglas is rubbing pennies together to re-sign huff and maybe becton, I can't see him swallowing $11m cap hit just to get rid of ZW.

Zach is bought and paid for. Would not be shocked to see the Jets bring in a legit #2, while keeping Z buried as #3. But I guess if we draft a #3, then Joe will have little room for Z and will have to trade him and eat the $11m. It would suck if trading Z meant missing out on re-signing huff.

Cutting Zach Wilson would result in an $11 million hit. Trading him would be a little over $5 million. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Weird how he wants to play for the Rams considering their current OC LaFleur was supposedly to blame for all the plights of Zach and the entire team just one year ago.

pussies cant play QB in the NFL

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

Said the Rams and Broncos would be potential landing spots. The Vikings make sense as O'Connell is from the Rams and has a similar system. Watch this kid take off with another team and I'll throw up.
I will literally laugh my ass off ..

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Matt and I are going to spend the summer debating whether the latest thing Rodgers said was merely baseline conservative dogma or yet another sign of creeping psychosis that could lead to self-harm. Other than that, we’ll be rabidly rooting for newest Chargers fourth stringer Zach Wilson to get a shot to play in preseason over Easton Stick and rookie Sam Hartman. 

Tom - no politics. You know this.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2