Fatukasi Should Be Back

11 minutes ago, varjet said:

The Jets drafted Foley.  He served his time here. 

I don't know how many players are voluntarily jumping onto this train.  We need draft picks. 

He was cut so no draft compensation penalty if that is what you are suggesting. Would consider for vet minimum to replace Al woods.

3 minutes ago, Barkus said:

He was cut so no draft compensation penalty if that is what you are suggesting. Would consider for vet minimum to replace Al woods.

No.  I am being overly negative and wondering whether anyone volunteers to join this mess.  

19 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

He's absolutely terrible.  Like, completely and utterly worthless.  The Jags just ate 9.2 million to get rid of him.  That's how bad he is.

They need to make the cap cuts so they can can give Josh Allen his new deal and, more importantly, so they can keep Ridley.  He was an average player for them.  Not terrible. If they need the money for Allen and have a shot at keeping Ridley, I'd send him packing too.  But thanks for the melodramatic version.  I'd be fine with Foly coming back here for the right price

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

They need to make the cap cuts so they can can give Josh Allen his new deal and, more importantly, so they can keep Ridley.  He was an average player for them.  Not terrible. If they need the money for Allen and have a shot at keeping Ridley, I'd send him packing too.  But thanks for the melodramatic version.  I'd be fine with Foly coming back here for the right price

It's melodramatic to state facts?  I know you know his name so he must but good but he was cut because he's absolutely horrible.  They ate 9.3 to free up 2 mil because he was such a horrendous signing for them and was completely ineffective.  They couldnt wait to get him off the roster.  Jags DL got pushed around, all day long and he was supposed to be the anchor but instead he sucked.  I know he was decent at one time here, but something happened when he got to Jax and he was useless.  I'm just stating facts.  Roy Robertson-Harris played twice as much as Foley because he was that bad. 

I'm glad you'd welcome him back but he sucks. 

9 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

It's melodramatic to state facts?  I know you know his name so he must but good but he was cut because he's absolutely horrible.  They ate 9.3 to free up 2 mil because he was such a horrendous signing for them and was completely ineffective.  They couldnt wait to get him off the roster.  Jags DL got pushed around, all day long and he was supposed to be the anchor but instead he sucked.  I know he was decent at one time here, but something happened when he got to Jax and he was useless.  I'm just stating facts.  Roy Robertson-Harris played twice as much as Foley because he was that bad. 

I'm glad you'd welcome him back but he sucks. 

Maybe if he came back and only played 56.8% of the snaps in Bobby’s world? Fat guys get tired sweet one. 

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe if he came back and only played 56.8% of the snaps in Bobby’s world? Fat guys get tired sweet one. 

He played 32% for the Jags and was ineffective on 28% of those snaps, so yeah!  Let’s do it!  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

He's absolutely terrible.  Like, completely and utterly worthless.  The Jags just ate 9.2 million to get rid of him.  That's how bad he is.

The Jags ate the one thing that Foley Fat won't eat.

🙃 Where's the bring back Jamal Adams thread? 

We should have interest in bring back Rankins. But the way I see it, anyone with a slight bit of potential should do good in our front. Quinton Jefferson came here and had a career year.