Garrett Wilson hanging with our 1st round pick?

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think it's tougher for us.  I assume pro scouts are better able to filter out that type of stuff.  I just think drafting players in general is a very inexact science.

Btw, am I crazy or did Mims play reasonably well his first year (making some nice catches and getting some tough yards)?  I remember thinking he would at a minimum be a solid WR (a 4 receptions for 50 yards type guy).  Obviously it didn't turn out that way for Mimsy, unfortunately. 

I believe you are correct on Mims, he had a reasonable rookie season. He was also the fastest WR on the team, and a solid blocker for the run game. I really can't put my finger on why he faded. Coaching change? That usually explains it..."He's not our guy".

As far as your first sentence about the draft being an inexact science, I agree. It can really be hit and miss, as Becton and Zack as misses, and AVT, Sauce, Garrett, and Breece as hits. This is the reason I'd trade down from 10. More arrows in the quiver. More chances to draft a super-star. 

Someone should do a study: If a team trades down (say from 10 to 25 plus a 2nd round pick), how did the guy who we would of drafted at 10 do, versus the two guys we took later. Do that for every trade down. I know it'd be a guess as to which player the team who traded down would have taken.

18 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Most of us would take Odunze over Bowers

Problem is, he’ll likely be gone along with guys like Harrison, Nabers and Alt.

In that case, I’m taking Bowers all day.

Good thing we beat the Pats. What a critical game that was 

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Enjoy that win all offseason!

Ya know, no matter who I rooted for, the outcome would have been the same. So that being the case, I will enjoy sending BB off into the sunset with a big ol' L. 

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wait....which EDGE guy is Garrett hanging with?

12 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Garrett Wilson was also hanging off the side of a building today for some reason.

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Lol .. I hope that some sort of optical illusion thing, but having worked in the city's scrapers for 35 years ... That looks legit insane.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

This was from last week when he heard AR might be VP

Sweet, I called it:  He was hanging out with….an edge.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2