The Jets have essentially traded themselves right out of the 4th round.

46 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

JD's seat is smoldering after today.  What an absolute disaster. Now trading JFM. Rodgers is his only saving grace.

Wouldn’t you like to see salehs face after Douglas traded jfm?  I’m sure it would’ve been priceless.

Total sh-t show, first rd pick maybe a player but already has had Meniscus surgery, see Dewayne Robinson to know how that often ends up with a 300 lber, second round pick has talent but is a body catcher quite often,That raises questions to me , rest of it with 2 RBs, Easily found in free agency and a questionable sized developmental  QB , not to mention, looking at Jets WAR ROOM, as compared to others, gives You zero CONFIDENCE and I’m assuming it’s business as usual, clueless organization.

• Upvote 1

I was alright with our 1st two picks of the draft in the 1st & 3rd round.

But all & all I'm pretty disappointed with today.

We added a 3rd round pick for next year, but aside from that, I feel like the Jets completely pissed the day away.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

So we're punting on Izzy completely then?

JD now has his Becton replacement in the 1st, his Mims/EMoore replacement in the 3rd, and now his Izzy/Carter replacement in the 4th too?

Like MAC.  He spends draft capital fixing his ineptness.   He’s awful.  And our QB is 41.   Sounds solid.