Bill Belichicks girlfriend : MERGED

22 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

They are both adults.

Barely.

Tell me something @HighPitch, would you be alright with your 20 something yr old daughter, dating an old man, more than 50 yrs older than her?

I sure as hell wouldn't be - adults or not and I'd probably wind up in jail, for beating the daylights out of a senior citizen.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

They are both adults. Its not your business. There is no moral issue. Its nothing

I like how everyone thinks Belly is creepy. Meanwhile this girl is no dummy. If they enjoy each other’s company and they are both loyal to each other then who cares? She marries him, stays loyal and is there for him when he dies then she gets the keys to the kingdom. As she should

I never took you for a romantic...

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Barely.

Tell me something @HighPitch, would you be alright with your 20 something yr old daughter, dating an old man, more than 50 yrs older than her?

I sure as hell wouldn't be - adults or not and I'd probably wind up in jail, for beating the daylights out of a senior citizen.

I usually don't get embroiled in this type of dialogue, but there is a side to this you may be missing.  If you were the parent of a 20 something that went for a much older, wealthy and powerful man/woman in order to take advantage of his/her resources, would that not reflect on the upbringing the 20 something had ???  Whatever is driving this kid with BB happened long before she saw any of his assets.  Ya dig, big daddy ??? Always best for one to use their head before boasting about taking "real man" offenses.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Barely.

As a Dad of 3 girls, 22, 25 and 36 I’d dare say it’s really likely her Dad may not be very much involved. No way,

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, THE BARON said:

I usually don't get embroiled in this type of dialogue, but there is a side to this you may be missing.  If you were the parent of a 20 something that went for a much older, wealthy and powerful man/woman in order to take advantage of his/her resources, would that not reflect on the upbringing the 20 something had ???  Whatever is driving this kid with BB happened long before she saw any of his assets.  Ya dig, big daddy ??? Always best for one to use their head before boasting about taking "real man" offenses.  

Not boasting at all friend & I'm not looking for anybody's approval.

Just stating a fact.

17 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Barely.

I wouldnt be happy about it but i wouldnt get in the way either. 

Like i said, they are both adults making up their own minds

• More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

You dont know that. He isnt a bad looking guy for his age. He mumbles some sweet nothings and she gives her body to him. Who cares. I just wish I worked for him so i could sniff his fingers

Honestly, I don't judge. They're consenting adults.

But they "enjoy each others company" stuff is just laugh out loud funny to me. It's a transactional relationship and everyone knows it.

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

As a Dad of 3 girls, 22, 25 and 36 I’d dare say it’s really likely her Dad may not be very much involved. No way,

My point exactly.  Any "daddy" that raised a 20 something gold digger bimbo needs to kick his own ass before he starts blathering  all the "real man" carp about what he's going to do to the hard-on. 

1488226290367-screen-shot-2017-02-27-at-31109-pm.webp

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

My point exactly.  Any "daddy" that raised a 20 something gold digger bimbo needs to kick his own ass before he starts blathering  all the "real man" carp about what he's going to do to the hard-on. 

1488226290367-screen-shot-2017-02-27-at-31109-pm.webp

Also, my Wife? The outstanding Mrs. Crusher?  I'd have to murder the guy just to get my dinner!! So,,, not much choice for a big brother that found a woman that can cook like his mother. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

Is that diagram's head tiny for the body or is it just me? 

Yeah, but it makes sense.  Small noggin = small brain = regrettable behavior = use of self actuated ass-kicking apparatus.

Fits right in with being a Jets fan.  I kick my own ass every season after they are done kicking mine. Again, and again and again... And so on. 

1 hour ago, ARodJetsFan said:

To each his own.

If the younger woman went into it knowing the old hard-on wanted sex, so be it.  If the younger girl really expected that the old hard-on was being a mentor while the old hard-on was just playing a role to get into her pants...

Call me and we'll both beat the piss out of him.   

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2024 at 10:13 AM, HighPitch said:

He knows it too. Surely they enjoy each others company as well or what would be the point

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

The new $100 is outfitted with advanced security features including a 3D security ribbon.

The new $100 is outfitted with advanced security features including a 3D security ribbon.

ETC, ETC. ETC......

That's what she enjoys.....Mumbles has the personality of a wet paper bag.

• Haha 1

Sorry, but May/December romances pre-date even the oldest on this Board. There may be a decline and there may be examples of it, but this isn’t one of them.

You are correct, these relationships are as old as man himself. I guess I am discouraged by the thought of it being more acceptable as time goes on. Sounds like a personal problem of my own making 🤷‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

ETC, ETC. ETC......

That's what she enjoys, Mumbles has the personality of a wet paper bag.

Only $400 ??? Belichick still refuses to pay for skill positions... 

• Haha 4