Will McDonald 3 sacks

Rhg1084

15 hours ago, Barton said:

The thing I dont like is, he seems to just run right into the tackle quite a bit and then trys to rip and spin off of that.

Not seeing the Bryce Huff style where he schools the tackle right off the snap and gets to the QBs face under 2.5 secs

So now it’s not the sacks anymore, it’s his technique getting those sacks.  
It’s like his sacks don’t count.   And you have no idea  

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Barton said:

The thing I dont like is, he seems to just run right into the tackle quite a bit and then trys to rip and spin off of that.

Not seeing the Bryce Huff style where he schools the tackle right off the snap and gets to the QBs face under 2.5 secs

Huff is a speed rusher with incredible bend. I hope he plays well this week against the Falcons, I would hate to see his snaps to diminish even more.

That's not McGriddle's game. He is developing his bull rush and he has the spin move that you mentioned. 

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

But if jsn is here, he’s getting 3 catches for 28 yards.

If JSN is here, IMO, he's the #2 with Wilson, and we don't have Mike Williams.  

But he isn't here, obviously.  So I hope we start seeing more contribution from Williams soon.

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

Another 1st round wr is a waste here until there’s a new regime.  

/shrug, ok

8 hours ago, Claymation said:

Huff is a speed rusher with incredible bend. I hope he plays well this week against the Falcons, I would hate to see his snaps to diminish even more.

That's not McGriddle's game. He is developing his bull rush and he has the spin move that you mentioned. 

I swear this was the name of a McDonald’s sandwich that my friends used to get for breakfast.