**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Chumbawamba, (coincidentally formed in the UK), may not have had many hits, but their magnum opus perfectly describes where our beloved NY Jets are.

Will last weeks disgrace be an isolated incident, or a troubling sign of things to come?

I believe the Broncos debacle was a necessary evil that will refocus the offense and result in a MUCH better performance in London.

This team is still bound for glory and the journey re-starts on Sunday!!

For the defeatist fans who have decided to bury this team....

You have chosen poorly

The Undertaker Yokozuna GIF by WWE

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Chumbawamba, (coincidentally formed in the UK), may not have had many hits, but their magnum opus perfectly describes where our beloved NY Jets are.

Will last weeks disgrace be an isolated incident, or a troubling sign of things to come?

I believe the Broncos debacle was a necessary evil that will refocus the offense and result in a MUCH better performance in London.

You have chosen poorly

Harrrrumph!!!

Robert Salehs leadership and strict disciplinary coaching is needed now more than ever!

I want to see lots of smiling and laughing and clapping. Please, no looks like the one in my avatar.

Lets go Jets!

I think we lose the next 3 by double digits, then barely squeak by NE in the land of clam chowder.

Enough to buy Saleh another few weeks of employment at 3-5.

Saleh 🤡 postgame locker room in NE:

”hey listen up, fellas.  That wasn’t a good win.  That was a GREAT f—ing win right there!!”

😳🤣🤣🤣🥲

1 hour ago, Pac said:

You have chosen poorly

I love and hate you equally.

Look the thing is that the NE game play calling was decent, maybe even average. The only game I have seen hackett ever do to that level and even then it was probably just talent being just that much better and equally bad coaching on the other side to be honest.

I mean we still had tons of bone headed play calls and the same stupid designs that didn't help our players at all. Rodger is just making all the throws and NE was not prepared.

Well this week we are going to play a good coached team who has play makers but make no mistake darnold is the key. If we hit him they will make mistakes. We have the talent to win the game but we absolutely can't not waste plays and need to have our playmakers like Wilson and hall be schemed the ball.

The first pass should be to Wilson ..every drive should have Wilson first read. Hall passed in space allen up the gut. Rodger needs to not be hand cuffed by Hackett.

The game is going to be a win for us, I really feel we can win but offense needs to do a 180. We are going to know in the first series of this game.

If it's run hall into a wall 2 down and and pass to someone not Wilson for less that 5 yards it's going to be a long day.

God damn Hackett I hate him 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Look the thing is that the NE game play calling was decent, maybe even average. The only game I have seen hackett ever do to that level and even then it was probably just talent being just that much better and equally bad coaching on the other side to be honest.

I mean we still had tons of bone headed play calls and the same stupid designs that didn't help our players at all. Rodger is just making all the throws and NE was not prepared.

Well this week we are going to play a good coached team who has play makers but make no mistake darnold is the key. If we hit him they will make mistakes. We have the talent to win the game but we absolutely can't not waste plays and need to have our playmakers like Wilson and hall be schemed the ball.

The first pass should be to Wilson ..every drive should have Wilson first read. Hall passed in space allen up the gut. Rodger needs to not be hand cuffed by Hackett.

The game is going to be a win for us, I really feel we can win but offense needs to do a 180. We are going to know in the first series of this game.

If it's run hall into a wall 2 down and and pass to someone not Wilson for less that 5 yards it's going to be a long day.

God damn Hackett I hate him 

You sir are invited to the celebration.  I look forward to seeing you there!

2 hours ago, Pac said:

You have chosen poorly

jim-carrey-liar-liar (1).gif