QB Adrian Martinez elevated off practice squad for Vikings game

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Could be some gamesmanship but I'm definitely concerned.

Big picture, it could be wise to hold Rodgers out if he’s not 100%. Vikings are going to blitz him all day and if his mobility is compromised and he can’t protect himself, better to just let him rest it and get ready for the upcoming Division games

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Big picture, it could be wise to hold Rodgers out if he’s not 100%. Vikings are going to blitz him all day and if his mobility is compromised and he can’t protect himself, better to just let him rest it and get ready for the upcoming Division games

Wrap that fool in bubble wrap until the playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetmaster Flex said:

I’m more in your boat on this or they have a formation and set of plays for him that depending on how game goes they could possibly use

They can’t get Malachi Corley or Braelon Allen on the field, but Hackett was in the lab cooking up some plays for Adrian Martinez? 

• Haha 4

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Rodgers pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Don’t players always come back from London complaining that the fields over there are dogsh*t, too?

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Don’t players always come back from London complaining that the fields over there are dogsh*t, too?

Soccer turf  fields are generally “slicker“ for lighter athletes.  Football players usually don’t like them. 

tottenham is grass 

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Correction. They apparently removed the grass and put down temporary turf. 

what could possibly go wrong lol

• Upvote 1