35 point swing on 5 gimmie plays

I can’t recall another game with so many single play opportunities missed on plays that should be executed 9/10 times 

Quincy tripping over himself on the run back - 7 

Rodgers throwing the 5th pick six of his career to a LB on line of scrimmage - 7

Sauce dropping a gift wrapped int - 7 

Lazard dropping a TD that hit him on both hands -7 

Rodgers missing a wide open Wilson on final drive - 7 

lost by 6 💀 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

How do you keep running Lazard out there?

4 drops yesterday. That's killer, considering almost every drop would he a 1st down.  He also had one on the final drive, negating a 20+ yard gain.

Because Rodgers is so hyper engineered is his approach he cannot deviate at this point 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, chirorob said:

How do you keep running Lazard out there?

4 drops yesterday. That's killer, considering almost every drop would he a 1st down.  He also had one on the final drive, negating a 20+ yard gain.

still hoping they left him in London and had the Raiders on the phone on the flight back.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

If we've learned one thing so far in Bobby's tenure, it's that close losses = moral victories.

It’s no different for most of our fans, which is actually what I was going in on there.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s really okay, nothing to worry about, because we “should have” won. That’s all that matters. 

These guys  always ignore the plays the other team left on the field . We are exactly where we deserve to be , 2-3 with an overrated roster and an epic disaster of a coaching staff . 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jolot said:

These guys  always ignore the plays the other team left on the field . We are exactly where we deserve to be , 2-3 with an overrated roster and an epic disaster of a coaching staff . 

A better coaching staff has this same roster at 3-2 / 4-1.

A better roster has this same coaching staff at 2-3 / 3-2. Maybe.

In my opinion.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s really okay, nothing to worry about, because we “should have” won. That’s all that matters. 

You laugh but if the Jets had more point than their opponents w/ no time left on the clock, they could claim victory or so I'm told.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jamesr said:

A better coaching staff has this same roster at 3-2 / 4-1.

A better roster has this same coaching staff at 2-3 / 3-2. Maybe.

In my opinion.

If we make a 50 yard kick and hit a wide open garret wilson we are 4-1.

with better coaching we are 5-0 dominating teams 

Just now, BreeceHallofFame said:

At a minimum we beat denver.  But we didn’t, and now saleh is facing a must win game.  Again. So lucky the bills lost 2x in a row

4 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Who said anything about a moral victory? I’m making an observation about the game.

Do you wait until 4pm to see if the Jets got a “W” or “L” or do you watch the game?

If you watched that game and thought the Jets deserved to win I’m not sure what to say. The Vikings were the better team , better prepared pre game , better coached in game , better execution by the players in all 3 phases . 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jolot said:

If you watched that game and thought the Jets deserved to win I’m not sure what to say. The Vikings were the better team , better prepared pre game , better coached in game , better execution by the players in all 3 phases . 

Jets deserved to win like Old Yeller deserved to get shot 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jolot said:

How so? They scored fewer points than the Jets on offense. The difference is that they ran back their turnover and Quincy didn’t. 

• WTF? 1

53 minutes ago, jgb said:

Because Rodgers is so hyper engineered is his approach he cannot deviate at this point 

This is precisely why it took three quarters to start hitting the defense with the short and quick passing game to supplement the run game.

• Upvote 1

Better coaching also means we aren't fighting to catch up later in these games after falling behind.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

And yet they very nearly threw it away at the end.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk