That was a close call. Thank you Braden Mann

Just now, The Crusher said:

He will also be a father of about 5 or 6 by then, just like 28 and 29 year olds that made up his offensive line in Utah. 

Maybe one of them will be legit in 2045. I knew we gave up on the Wilson lineage too soon.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Triggered emoji1787.png

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah, very emotionally devastating to be reminded that you lost $1,000 in a bet with me because Wilson sucked. 😜 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

He needs to get a haircut and a real job.  OMG, Clemson was a million years ago.

sh*t if he doesn't have a real job, I wish I was unemployed.

• Haha 1

Yeah, very emotionally devastating to be reminded that you lost $1,000 in a bet with me because Wilson sucked.  
I'm just amazed at the lingering effect Zach is still having on you (I didn't even mention him) ... It will be ok ...I promise.

11 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I'm just amazed at the lingering effect Zach is still.having on you ... It will be ok ...I promise.

Oh I see, we have moved onto the „beating a dead horse” phase after you and your ilk defended him with your very souls for years. No my friend, this is called a victory lap. Inhale the fumes of my victory.

Oh I see, we have moved onto the „beating a dead horse” phase after you and your ilk defended him with your very souls for years. No ny friend, this is called a victory lap. Inhale the fumes of my victory.
I admit defeat for now ... Still wondering if he resurfaces.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

No one is ever wrong on the internet. They just go into hibernation and hope for conditions to improve. You were not wrong „for now.” You were wrong, period. He was a horrendous draft pick and a total bust. If he resurfaces somewhere down the line, the Jets don’t get a gold star or some kind of moral victory.

8 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

He’s a 3rd string QB this year.

Even if he resurfaces in 5 years and turns into a HOFer, that still doesn’t mean he was the right pick for us at #2 overall, because he was nowhere near ready to be a starting QB in the NFL. As the #2 overall pick, he’s irrefutably a bust. 

• Upvote 1

He’s a 3rd string QB this year.
Even if he resurfaces in 5 years and turns into a HOFer, that still doesn’t mean he was the right pick for us at #2 overall, because he was nowhere near ready to be a starting QB in the NFL. As the #2 overall pick, he’s irrefutably a bust. 
Fair point.. I agree he was overdrafted for sure.

But there is a distinct possibility that he was worthy of a lower first round pick as a project.

He was mishandled completely by clueless coaching staff that forced him into action after being drafted so highly .... caving to external pressures. Then ... Used as the scapegoat for entirety of the woes that befell the team when in reality the affliction that truly disabled the organization ran much much much more deeply.

Saleh's failure to win with ANY QB all the way through a HOF QB ... Is a clue to what really happened.

No one is ever wrong on the internet. They just go into hibernation and hope for conditions to improve. You were not wrong „for now.” You were wrong, period. He was a horrendous draft pick and a total bust. If he resurfaces somewhere down the line, the Jets don’t get a gold star or some kind of moral victory.
True ...they get quite the opposite