Aaron Rodgers essentially blames Mike Williams for INT

18 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I don’t care 

All Saleh did was protect his players publicly and pretend every player on his team was blameless and that for them nowhere 

When Rodgers has sucked he has owned it postgame, like after Denver 

MW shouldn’t be running the wrong routes in week 6

THIS!!!!! Muthafurkin THIS!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, Biggs said:

You shouldn't feel sorry for him.  WTF does that have to do with Rodgers publicly making excuses and throwing a team mate who's at the end of a good career under the bus.   Nobody cares if you don't feel sorry for him.  

and nobody gives two sh!ts if you think he should have protected someone who was f'n up all game and in game 6 cant run the right route. There has been enough coddling, protecting and sheltering on this team. If MW doesnt like it then he can play better or not play at all. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Doesn’t matter. You can’t just run wherever you want and expect football to work because you still have eyeballs to see the world with.

I happened to see the pass from Josh Allen on the run where the receiver cut off his route 40 yards down the field and Allen hit him on the dead run completely off the scripted play.  Happens in almost every NFL game.  

Just now, Biggs said:

I happened to see the pass from Josh Allen on the run where the receiver cut off his route 40 yards down the field and Allen hit him on the dead run completely off the scripted play.  Happens in almost every NFL game.  

The receiver also didn’t fall down on that one 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

and nobody gives two sh!ts if you think he should have protected someone who was f'n up all game and in game 6 cant run the right route. There has been enough coddling, protecting and sheltering on this team. If MW doesnt like it then he can play better or not play at all. 

You're obviously a very angry young man who must be under 15. If your a Jets fan long enough you'll get used to bad QB play.    Good teams and teammates don't publicly throw their team mates under the bus.  It's a sign of poor leadership and a bad team.  Rodgers is the leader of this sh*t show.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

If he runs the right route he gets to that ball easy. 

I've been too disgusted to rewatch any plays from last night, but I will take your word for it. 

I'm not sure if I'll ever watch the highlights from that game. I haven't been that crushed after a regular season loss since the 2015 game in Buffalo or maybe the 2000 loss in Baltimore that ruined my Christmas. 

This team is taking years off of our lives. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The receiver also didn’t fall down on that one 

He made a great catch on that one.  Williams was toast after last year's injury.  JD made one of his spectacular 1 year prove it deals like he did with the washed left tackle.  

6 minutes ago, Biggs said:

You're obviously a very angry young man who must be under 15. If your a Jets fan long enough you'll get used to bad QB play.    Good teams and teammates don't publicly throw their team mates under the bus.  It's a sign of poor leadership and a bad team.  Rodgers is the leader of this sh*t show.

Son, wake up. It was a bad route by the reciever plain and simple. I have no problem with Mike being called out, you clearly like them being pacified hence the results we have been given. I have been a Jets fan longer than you have been alive likely but please...you are already talking a bunch of sh!t you are wrong about. 

Dont stop now. 

Oh, the only thing you are right about is that Rogers is one of the leaders on the team...along with the veteran WR who was brought in because he was supposed to be a solid dependable #2 we can count on in the clutch. He didnt do his job, sometimes people need to be called out. You dont have to agree

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

21 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I've been too disgusted to rewatch any plays from last night, but I will take your word for it. 

I'm not sure if I'll ever watch the highlights from that game. I haven't been that crushed after a regular season loss since the 2015 game in Buffalo or maybe the 2000 loss in Baltimore that ruined my Christmas. 

This team is taking years off of our lives. 

Dude I had heart palpitations this morning.

But yeah, both Dan Orlovsky and Emmanuel Acho posted 4 minute breakdowns of the play.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Biggs said:

He made a great catch on that one.  Williams was toast after last year's injury.  JD made one of his spectacular 1 year prove it deals like he did with the washed left tackle.  

oh NOW he's toast? hahahahahahaha but you are in here defending him. Or is that just your schitck to call out Rogers?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Bad form on Rodgers for going public with it.  He was also late with the throw and underthrew it.

Disagree.  This team has so many flubs that the only way to address them is to point them out publicly.  No excuse for Williams running the wrong route.  He should be called out.  The linemen are by the officials when they’re penalizing a player.  Williams is a highly paid pro.  He’s supposed to know where he’s supposed to be and be there.  Period.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

Son, wake up. It was a bad route by the reciever plain and simple. I have no problem with Mike being called out, you clearly like them being pacified hence the results we have been given. I have been a Jets fan longer than you have been alive likely but please...you are already talking a bunch of sh!t you are wrong about. 

Dont stop now. 

Oh, the only thing you are right about is that Rogers is one of the leaders on the team...along with the veteran WR who was brought in because he was supposed to be a solid dependable #2 we can count on in the clutch. He didnt do his job, sometimes people need to be called out. You dont have to agree

I'm 70 and have been a Jets fan since 65.  I'm not your son.  I also don't like you telling me what I clearly like based on some nonsense in your head.

Mike Williams was signed to a relatively cheap prove it 1 year deal.  Cheap for an in your prime No. 2 NFL reciever because Mike Williams suffered an ACL during the season last year.  He wasn't cleared to practice or play until the season began and he's been on a pitch count in games and practice.  He was never considered a solid dependable #2.  If he was a solid dependable No. 2 we don't get him on a cheap 1 year prove it deal. He would have signed a multi-year deal for a lot more money.

The entire premise of your post is wrong.  Mike Williams should have been benched by the coaching staff for his play early in the game.  They didn't have anyone to put in for him because JD hasn't done a good job.  Corley who JD was very high on when he drafted him hasn't been a player that can get on the field.  That's why we signed Adams this morning.

Rodgers has also protected Hackett who by every account is an incompetent OC.  Maybe Rodgers butt boy who was in charge of the O hasn't communicated very well?  If Rodgers wasn't protecting him he would have been fired and replaced at the end of last year.

Rodgers has been protecting incompetence since he arrived here.  Don't pretend you didn't know that.

• Haha 1

The problem is that mistakes happen unfortunately for us it was at the worst time. Williams slipped, if you’re Rodgers you don’t throw your teammate under the bus. Was it frustrating? Yes. But it wasn’t on purpose. 

55 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Mike Williams was done and JD gave him a 1 year prove it deal.  He missed most of TC.  He's not 100%.  This was a patch move by JD that didn't work out.  Rodgers doesn't have to be a prick about it publicly.  

Williams ran the wrong route!  That’s a mental, not physical error!  Washed up physically and can’t perform?  Ok.  But not knowing what route to run by game 6?  Sorry, that’s entirely on Williams.

• Post of the Week 3

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I don’t care 

All Saleh did was protect his players publicly and pretend every player on his team was blameless and that mindset got them nowhere 

When Rodgers has sucked he has owned it postgame, like after Denver 

MW shouldn’t be running the wrong routes in week 6

This is part of the demanding accountability thing we’ve been talking about 

You can’t have it both ways

Rodgers has protected Hackett for 2 years now.  That's the guy who designed the O.

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

I'm 70 and have been a Jets fan since 65.  I'm not your son.  I also don't like you telling me what I clearly like based on some nonsense in your head.

Mike Williams was signed to a relatively cheap prove it 1 year deal.  Cheap for an in your prime No. 2 NFL reciever because Mike Williams suffered an ACL during the season last year.  He wasn't cleared to practice or play until the season began and he's been on a pitch count in games and practice.  He was never considered a solid dependable #2.  If he was a solid dependable No. 2 we don't get him on a cheap 1 year prove it deal. He would have signed a multi-year deal for a lot more money.

The entire premise of your post is wrong.  Mike Williams should have been benched by the coaching staff for his play early in the game.  They didn't have anyone to put in for him because JD hasn't done a good job.  Corley who JD was very high on when he drafted him hasn't been a player that can get on the field.  That's why we signed Adams this morning.

Rodgers has also protected Hackett who by every account is an incompetent OC.  Maybe Rodgers butt boy who was in charge of the O hasn't communicated very well?  If Rodgers wasn't protecting him he would have been fired and replaced at the end of last year.

Rodgers has been protecting incompetence since he arrived here.  Don't pretend you didn't know that.

Lets go with we dont care what each other likes shall we? 

As for the rest of this are some valid points but you have an agenda against Rogers, its clear. I dont. Maybe you are just bitter and you sound quite angry.

You have no idea if JD was high on Corley or if that was a Woody call or if he let Saleh make that decision. Pure Speculation

Rogers has only been protecting his boy hackett, unjustly so but that is the fact. He hasnt "protected" anyone else.

MW is healed, clear to play and a #2 and has been in the league for 8 years. ACL recovery or not he should know how to run a route by this time and if he doesnt know the playbook by week 6 that is still his own fault. No excuses for that b.s.

We didnt sign Adams because of Corely hahahaha that is just nonsense. We signed him because he is an upgrade, he is a buddy of Rogers and he offers something apparantly we dont currently have.

A PLAYER WHO WILL BE WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHEN THE D@MN BALL IS THROWN.

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

Williams ran the wrong route!  That’s a mental, not physical error!  Washed up physically and can’t perform?  Ok.  But not knowing what route to run by game 6?  Sorry, that’s entirely on Williams.

Take a look at Denver's O when Hackett was running the show.  

5 minutes ago, ausman said:

He is making excuses for MW's screw ups last night because he has an agenda against Rogers

5 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Lets go with we dont care what each other likes shall we? 

As for the rest of this are some valid points but you have an agenda against Rogers, its clear. I dont. Maybe you are just bitter and you sound quite angry.

You have no idea if JD was high on Corley or if that was a Woody call or if he let Saleh make that decision. Pure Speculation

Rogers has only been protecting his boy hackett, unjustly so but that is the fact. He hasnt "protected" anyone else.

MW is healed, clear to play and a #2 and has been in the league for 8 years. ACL recovery or not he should know how to run a route by this time and if he doesnt know the playbook by week 6 that is still his own fault. No excuses for that b.s.

We didnt sign Adams because of Corely hahahaha that is just nonsense. We signed him because he is an upgrade, he is a buddy of Rogers and he offers something apparantly we dont currently have.

A PLAYER WHO WILL BE WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHEN THE D@MN BALL IS THROWN.

I sound angry.  You were a complete a$$hole out of the shoot.  If you want to engage just engage and we can have a nice back and forth.  If you want to charachterize me and my opinion based on whatever is in your head I will happily call you out.  

Everything i say is my opinion.  Not facts.  None of my opinions is locked in stone.  I'm happy to engage and even change my mind.  Make a cogent argument don't make up stuff that you think I mean.

I'm a little angry.  I don't mind so much that the Jets lost last night.  I love NFL football and the League has wrecked the game.  The officiating absolutely is killing the flow of the game and making it unwatchable. 

We didn't sing Adams because of Corley. We signed him because Williams isn't good enough and Corley hasn't been able to step in.  We need a real 2. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1