where is corley

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't like the Corley pick and doubt he ever becomes a good NFL WR but it's ridiculous to call him a swing and a miss 7 games into his rookie season.

He's going to be great after KC picks up.

• Haha 1

i knew this was a bad pick when i heard Corely's game was all about running over guys...... at Western Kentucky
"you just keep running angry"

... Robert Saleh ... Personnel Savant

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Think you guys are a bit off base.  The reason he can’t crack the lineup is because he is unable to decipher Rodger’s Svengali mind meld of route running genius.   You have to have played with him for a minimum of 8 years to understand what he expects of you.  That’s why we can’t use our own receivers and had to import all of his.  That’s why Garrett Wilson sucks all of a sudden.  The damage his signing did to the core they were building is beyond the pale of anything I have ever seen.  Compounded the Zach Wilson disaster tenfold.  When this thing plays out in full  the carnage will be extensive - no one is going to survive it. 

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't like the Corley pick and doubt he ever becomes a good NFL WR but it's ridiculous to call him a swing and a miss 7 games into his rookie season.

You forget where you are.  We are in a place where half the members rely on PFF to determine who is good and who isn't.  Where it's perfectly acccpetable to target blame at one problem and ignore all the rest.   Sorry to say it, but this forum is full of meatheads.  

7 hours ago, JetsMan57 said:

i knew this was a bad pick when i heard Corely's game was all about running over guys...... at Western Kentucky

Exactly,  slot receivers game is about, quickness, running good routes and strong

hands. I liked Roman Wilson, McConkey and Pearsall this year, Parker washington

among others in '83.  Brian Thomas  has the ability to be the best Jets receiver since

Maynard. Who knows what #s Broadway and Don would have put up if the Mets

didn't allow our team to play the first half of the season on the road and practice

at  Rikers Island

I hated Corley in the draft. I wanted Jalen Coker who went UDFA over Corley. 

However, it’s too early for anything on the kid. The real issue I have is Gipson, who literally didn’t practice or play all preseason because his roster spot was locked down before training camp.

12 hours ago, freestater said:

The only players the Jets push to play right away are developmental quarterbacks who could benefit from a redshirt learning year. All others...settle in and learn how to cash paychecks. Positive vibes only. 

Do you have the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

2 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Think you guys are a bit off base.  The reason he can’t crack the lineup is because he is unable to decipher Rodger’s Svengali mind meld of route running genius.   You have to have played with him for a minimum of 8 years to understand what he expects of you.  That’s why we can’t use our own receivers and had to import all of his.  That’s why Garrett Wilson sucks all of a sudden.  The damage his signing did to the core they were building is beyond the pale of anything I have ever seen.  Compounded the Zach Wilson disaster tenfold.  When this thing plays out in full  the carnage will be extensive - no one is going to survive it. 

hehe