Dilusional Phin fans

StillerPaul

Get a load of this stuff.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=144617

You might call me a homer, but I think that we have got a better team than Pittsburgh, I mean they got to the playoffs as a wildcard and descarting their incredible fake or "trap" plays, I think we have more talent than them...

Only a year or so removed from one of the worst records in football and they have better talent than the defending champs? :eek:

Are all Phin fans like this ??

I'm waitin for a classic TX response about ''delusional Jet fans''

I just posted the weekly Patriots' fan reply about delusional Jets' fan in Word Association thread in the Lounge.

I am not kidding either. :)

Only a year or so removed from one of the worst records in football and they have better talent than the defending champs? :eek:

Are all Phin fans like this ??

All I can say is that if the SuperBowl was played in September or October, the Fish would win it every year.

Unfortunately for them, the schedule has to be played out first.

Hey thanks for spelling delusional right. Always wondered how it was spelled. lol

You should register and jump right in there. PH is actually a fun board, lots of places to hang out and smack the talk.

Like most places, there are homers, trolls, fanboys and a small bunch of great posters.

BZ

I'm waitin for a classic TX response about ''delusional Jet fans''

Usually we ARE delusional.

The Dolphin fans are amazing this year. Culpepper wont be 100 % until week's 5-8 and they think they are a legit playoff threat. I just dont see them being over .500.

-No Rickey will hurt them.

-Culpepper has been rendered immobile with an absolutely shredded knee. The likelihood of getting reinjured is high, IMO. I'll bet he rushes himself back.

so that means you married a retard ????

lol..just kiddin BZ

My wife is far from being a delusional Dolphins fan.

She basically thinks her team is crap. That Dante is broken and no good. That Ricky was a mistake and that the only good things left are her "boys" (Zach and Jason) who are getting old.

She hated Nicky before last year, and has grown to like him, but still wants to see what he does this year.

Of course, it is just a plan to get her to be a Jet fan! :)

BZ

Archived