"Around the Horn"-Buy or Sell

RSJ

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I feel sorry for you, because you don't understand the difference between a player that sucks and one that doesn't, understad??

We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose. Come back in November and let us know what you think of Allen once you actually see him play.

Sam Madison, Brock Marion, and Patrick Surtain were great DBs. Therefore your idiot logic doesn't work... yet again.

Hmmm Idiot logic? I'm not the one that ignores the FACTS because it doesn't support my OPINION!!! THE FACTS DON'T SUPPORT YOUR OPINION, The definition of IDIOT LOGIC. Ignore the facts, it just proves how wrong you and your opinion are, yet again.

I know, believe me I understand Allens stats are nearly the same as the other CB's I showed you on the list on a previous post. But no one here thinks Trufant sucks, or Madison or McCalister, nope Just Allen. What is it about Allen that sets him apart from the others with nearly the same numbers.....I know, he's a Dolphin!!!! God I found the key to the Jet fans logic! He sucks cause he's a fin. Yeah your opinion is without bias. Riiiigggghhhhttt!!!

Amoung the numerous things that you are wrong about.... the same people who said Allen isn't a good CB were saying it last year too. You remind me of the Cowboy fans who think Fabini is going to improve THEIR O line. We said he sucked last year. We say he still sucks. But.... fans want to think every FA or draft pick is a good one. WRONG. Delusional thinking, also called rabid homerism.

Unlike blind homers like you.... I have my doubts about our signing of Dyson. He had some good years in Tennessee, but he did not play that well in Seattle. (and I'm not going by the stats, a fatal flaw in any player eval) but by reports. I'll with hold judgement until I see him play. I suggest you do the same with Allen, as you have no clue at this point.

Hmmm Idiot logic? I'm not the one that ignores the FACTS because it doesn't support my OPINION!!! THE FACTS DON'T SUPPORT YOUR OPINION, The definition of IDIOT LOGIC. Ignore the facts, it just proves how wrong you and your opinion are, yet again.

Dear God.................. please go away.

Amoung the numerous things that you are wrong about.... the same people who said Allen isn't a good CB were saying it last year too.

Yeah a Dolphin fan thats wrong, thats novel here. Allen doesn't play for the Giants anymore remember or has that fact slipped by you?? We had the second most sacks in the league last year, do you understand what that does for a secondary??? Thats right junior, it makes the secondary better. What does Allen do better then Madison?? He's a better cover corner and he's faster. Advantage Miami.

You remind me of the Cowboy fans who think Fabini is going to improve THEIR O line. We said he sucked last year. We say he still sucks. But.... fans want to think every FA or draft pick is a good one. WRONG. Delusional thinking, also called rabid homerism.

And you remind me of a child that doesn't get their way,talk about delusional thinking....every FA or DP Miami lands sucks accordinmg to you Jet fans. The difference, AGAIN... I post facts, and you post opinions now whos the one with the rabid homerism??

Unlike blind homers like you.... I have my doubts about our signing of Dyson. He had some good years in Tennessee, but he did not play that well in Seattle. (and I'm not going by the stats, a fatal flaw in any player eval) but by reports. I'll with hold judgement until I see him play. I suggest you do the same with Allen, as you have no clue at this point.

So let me get this strait, Allen will suck in Miami because you Jet fans say so. No chance in Hell he plays well in Miami because you Jet fans think Allen sucks. There is no chance you could be wrong even though Allens numbers don't support your opinions. So if Allen brings the same #'s to Miami, the kind of #'s that he had last season that are equal to any CB in the league better then Madisons #'s last year he will suck in Miami. Got it, your homerism is noted!!

Buy: They will be #9 or #10.

Buy or Sell: Cedric Houston make the roster in the fall.

Buy...strong BUY! Next year bets are off. That depends on how well he plays this year.

Buy or Sell: Arizona makes the playoffs.

PS: To the Dolphin :baby: , go start another thread to discuss your unatural man love for your new CB. This is the buy:sell thread.

Buy...strong BUY! Next year bets are off. That depends on how well he plays this year.

Buy or Sell: Arizona makes the playoffs.

PS: To the Dolphin :baby: , go start another thread to discuss your unatural man love for your new CB. This is the buy:sell thread.

Buy. It might be close, but I think they squeek in. Top 10 in offense and defense last year and imo, improved on both sides this year. A lot of their tougher games this year will be at home too, which can't hurt.

Buy or Sell: Marcus Vick aka Ron Mexico Jr., aka Rob Mexico, aka Don Mexico, aka New Mexico, etc. will make the Dolphin's roster.

PS: Stats aren't everything and can be deceiving. Anybody can go to the NFL's page and get stats. I guess that means everyone has as much "football knowledge" as you. Kerry Rhodes and Marcus Coleman were both in the top 6 in tackles among DBs, I guess they're HOFs too.

Buy. It might be close, but I think they squeek in. Top 10 in offense and defense last year and imo, improved on both sides this year. A lot of their tougher games this year will be at home too, which can't hurt.

Buy or Sell: Marcus Vick aka Ron Mexico Jr., aka Rob Mexico, aka Don Mexico, aka New Mexico, etc. will make the Dolphin's roster.

PS: Stats aren't everything and can be deceiving. Anybody can go to the NFL's page and get stats. I guess that means everyone has as much "football knowledge" as you. Kerry Rhodes and Marcus Coleman were both in the top 6 in tackles among DBs, I guess they're HOFs too.

No stats aren't everything, but they certainly count. You want to say Will Allen sucks!! He wouldn't be starting every week in the NFL if he sucked. He's a very good CB he's not the best and he's not the worst. He's better then what we had in Madison or Saban would hve just worked things out with Sam and he would still be a fin. Obviously his age, speed and ability have fallen off the last couple of seasons and he needed to be replaced with a younger, faster more athletic type of player to work with what Saban likes to do.

You Jet fans don't get it. In Sabans system shut down corners don't exisit. He needs players to do certain things and with Corners it's about tackling and speed. Sabans philosophy is to get pressure from the front 7. And he needs speed in the secondary to keep the WR's from getting seperation and getting behind them and to get into the backfield quickly. If he can get another half second out of the secondary it would create a better chance to get a sack. If he takes the chance on a corner blitz the player blitzing needs to be fast and Madison was just too slow.

You are so sure you know what you're talking about with Allen, but he won't be used in Miami the same way he was used in NY. He will be much better in Miami because of what his responsibility will be. Saban is a secondary guy, he lives it and breaths it. He has added size and speed and range to the saftey positions because he wants players that can get to the play before the ball does. That means the Corners won't be on an island. We have a better front seven then the Giants and Will Allen will benefit form that.

Sell - I think he will make the practice squad.

Buy or Sell? Larry Johnson winning the rushing title.

Sell - I think he will make the practice squad.

Buy or Sell? Larry Johnson winning the rushing title.

Yes. I think he still carries a chip on his shoulder from Vermeil criticism early in his career. With Herm and young legs, 2000 is a possibility.

Buy or Sell? Is Curtis bound for the Hall of Fame?

Yes. I think he still carries a chip on his shoulder from Vermeil criticism early in his career. With Herm and young legs, 2000 is a possibility.

Buy or Sell? Is Curtis bound for the Hall of Fame?

Buy: Curtis Martin is a lock for the HOF. He's been a very good player a good while and every media person in America loves him.

Buy or Sell: The Pats get to the AFC Title Game in 2006.

Buy: Curtis Martin is a lock for the HOF. He's been a very good player a good while and every media person in America loves him.

Buy or Sell: The Pats get to the AFC Title Game in 2006.

Sell. too many great teams at the top of the AFC. Their time has passed.

B or S: New Orleans going 8-8 or better

Sell. too many great teams at the top of the AFC. Their time has passed.

B or S: New Orleans going 8-8 or better

Sell - That conference is too tough.

Buy or Sell? Steve Smith is a total phsycho.

Sell - That conference is too tough.

Buy or Sell? Steve Smith is a total phsycho.

I was tryin' to give others the chance to answer but since they are beating around the bush i will. lol

Buy: A total psycho that will catch a hundred balls or so. lol

B or S: Joey Porter gets 10 sacks this year

B or S: Joey Porter gets 10 sacks this year

Buy.

Porter will do exactly what he did last season and that's continue to piss off Chad Johnson and other opponents and get to the Quarterback. Although lets all hope Carson Palmer trips him or some **** during the season, right Paul?

Buy or Sell?: The Cleveland Browns go 8-8 or better in 06.

Buy.

Porter will do exactly what he did last season and that's continue to piss off Chad Johnson and other opponents and get to the Quarterback. Although lets all hope Carson Palmer trips him or some **** during the season, right Paul?

Buy or Sell?: The Cleveland Browns go 8-8 or better in 06.

Buy, I trhink they actually jump ahead of Cincy for 2nd to Steelers 1st...

Buy or Sell, this rash on my nuts is treatable?

Buy, I trhink they actually jump ahead of Cincy for 2nd to Steelers 1st...

Buy or Sell, this rash on my nuts is treatable?

Bold statement SJ. Gawd help us if the clowns become winners again. trust me when i say you'll rue the day.

As far as your rash goes, buy i guess. Smizzy or Max could give ya treatment ideas? lol

B or S: Arizona is a playoff team with Warner at the helm

Bold statement SJ. Gawd help us if the clowns become winners again. trust me when i say you'll rue the day.

As far as your rash goes, buy i guess. Smizzy or Max could give ya treatment ideas? lol

B or S: Arizona is a playoff team with Warner at the helm

Sell. No knock against Warner. But not with that Defense or O-line.

Buy or Sell: Laveranues Coles catches 75 balls this year

Sell. No knock against Warner. But not with that Defense or O-line.

Buy or Sell: Laveranues Coles catches 75 balls this year

Buy - I think 80-85 is about right.

Buy or Sell? Santonio Holmes leads rookie WR's in rec, yds and td's?

Buy - I think 80-85 is about right.

Buy or Sell? Santonio Holmes leads rookie WR's in rec, yds and td's?

Buy. All indications are that Big Ben will get his way and the offense will be more open with some no-huddle attack at times. Whether Santonio goes to the slot or #2 remains to be seen. But i know Ben will get him plenty of opportunities.

B or S: Cinci's defense improves

Buy. All indications are that Big Ben will get his way and the offense will be more open with some no-huddle attack at times. Whether Santonio goes to the slot or #2 remains to be seen. But i know Ben will get him plenty of opportunities.

B or S: Cinci's defense improves

Sell. I think Cincy will come down to earth this season as a team.

Buy or Sell? Bears winning the NFC Central.

Buy.. no WAY mangini throws away potential like that without a season to work with it.

Buy or Sell: Chad will play 16 games

Sell.

Chad will play and play well, but even me, the ultimate optimist, doesn't think he will play all 16.

Buy or Sell?: Ricky Williams returns to the Dolphins in 2007.

BZ

Sell, I think Ricky will have to much time on his hands between now and next season and will find a way to get himself jammed up again.

Buy or Sell

Matt Lienart will start before the 4th game due to Warner injury ?

Sell, I think Ricky will have to much time on his hands between now and next season and will find a way to get himself jammed up again.

Buy or Sell

Matt Lienart will start before the 4th game due to Warner injury ?

Sell. I think Leinart starts somewhere in 2006, but not that early. Maybe by mid-season, like Manning with the Giants.

Buy or Sell. There will be at least 6 teams in the palyoffs this season who were not there last year.

Archived