"Around the Horn"-Buy or Sell

RSJ

Sell

B/S: Wadsworth or Haynes dressing for any games this year.

Buy. I don't see the front office making such an effort to look at two former 1st-round "busts" who have some talent (and may fit in as OLB's) without them being in their plans to play a role on defense. I think both players end up on the roster as backups at OLB and DE, respectively, and get rotated into a few games apiece this season. They may also get in on special teams.

Buy or Sell: An NFC team winning a Super Bowl by the end of the decade?

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy. I don't see the front office making such an effort to look at two former 1st-round "busts" who have some talent (and may fit in as OLB's) without them being in their plans to play a role on defense. I think both players end up on the roster as backups at OLB and DE, respectively, and get rotated into a few games apiece this season. They may also get in on special teams.

Buy or Sell: An NFC team winning a Super Bowl by the end of the decade?

Good question, I'll buy....there is just too much parity in this league to bet against it. Who would have thought the Saints and Jets would be real contenders this year after the years they had in 2005? I think the AFC will win 2 of the next 3 superbowls but I can't see the NFC not getting one.

Buy or Sell a player not named Ladanian Tomlinson or Peyton Manning will win the MVP?

buy. hard for a rb to continue success after that kind of season, sorry kids but the tomlinson party is going to slow down a little bit. peyton is just never going to have another mvp season in my opinion. believe it or not, im banking on frank gore. sure the 49ers lost norv turner as their oc, but the 49ers are going to be this years' regular season #1 team, look for something from 12-4 to 14-2. im telling you, if i was old enough to gamble, id put 50 bucks down on this team, look at all of their young talent. damn.

buy or sell: donovan mcnabb starts all 16 games.

buy. hard for a rb to continue success after that kind of season, sorry kids but the tomlinson party is going to slow down a little bit. peyton is just never going to have another mvp season in my opinion. believe it or not, im banking on frank gore. sure the 49ers lost norv turner as their oc, but the 49ers are going to be this years' regular season #1 team, look for something from 12-4 to 14-2. im telling you, if i was old enough to gamble, id put 50 bucks down on this team, look at all of their young talent. damn.

buy or sell: donovan mcnabb starts all 16 games.

Sell. He has done it once in the last 5 years. 3 times playing only 9 or 10 games.

Buy or Sell: NFL going back to LA.

Sell. He has done it once in the last 5 years. 3 times playing only 9 or 10 games.

Buy or Sell: NFL going back to LA.

Buy - The market is too big and tempting for the NFL to not give it another shot.

Buy or Sell - Alex Smith making the pro bowl in 2007.

Buy Buy Buy Buy

The longer this team gets Hermed the less chance they have of being successful.

Buy or Sell Jeff Garcia is a starting Qb next year?

buy. even if chris simms gets the start initially, the leash will be short because chuckie knows garcia is on the bench.

buy or sell cotch and coles will combine for 2,200 yards and 14 TDs next season.

buy. even if chris simms gets the start initially, the leash will be short because chuckie knows garcia is on the bench.

buy or sell cotch and coles will combine for 2,200 yards and 14 TDs next season.

Buy - it's somewhat likely C.P. will be tossing (no pun intended) for at least the beginning of the season. If he stays in the position, his production will probably be better than last years. If he's back to the clipboard, it will be because he's been de-throwned by someone who can put more points on the board. Either way - those numbers aren't that much over last years. Caveat - injury.

But or sell - The Phins win 10 games in 08.

Buy - it's somewhat likely C.P. will be tossing (no pun intended) for at least the beginning of the season. If he stays in the position, his production will probably be better than last years. If he's back to the clipboard, it will be because he's been de-throwned by someone who can put more points on the board. Either way - those numbers aren't that much over last years. Caveat - injury.

But or sell - The Phins win 10 games in 08.

Sell Sell Sell. Phins are a mess still. The qb situation is a huge question mark and theres rumors floating all over that maybe Green or Carr will be the QB. It doesnt seem like Culpepper is their answer at qb. Their defense will still be tough, but its old and i bet some key defensive players going down during the season.

buy or sell- Vince Young, statisically, will do worse next year.

Sell Sell Sell. Phins are a mess still. The qb situation is a huge question mark and theres rumors floating all over that maybe Green or Carr will be the QB. It doesnt seem like Culpepper is their answer at qb. Their defense will still be tough, but its old and i bet some key defensive players going down during the season.

buy or sell- Vince Young, statisically, will do worse next year.

buy. teams know his game now and will take away a lot of running room and make him win with his arm. he'll encounter growing pains learning to rely on the pass at the next level.

buy or sell--frank gore captures the NFL rushing title this season.

buy. teams know his game now and will take away a lot of running room and make him win with his arm. he'll encounter growing pains learning to rely on the pass at the next level.

buy or sell--frank gore captures the NFL rushing title this season.

Buy. If Alex Smith continues to develop, Gore might find more and more holes to run through. He was 110 yards behind LT this year and Smith was average at best.

Buy or Sell: Tony Romo duplicating his 95.1 rating?

Buy. If Alex Smith continues to develop, Gore might find more and more holes to run through. He was 110 yards behind LT this year and Smith was average at best.

Buy or Sell: Tony Romo duplicating his 95.1 rating?

Buy. He has maybe the best receiving corps in the NFL (TO, Glenn, Jason Witten, Anthony Fasano) and the offensive line in front of him has been slightly improved.

Buy or Sell: Giants win more than 5 games next year.

Buy: Miller's a good athlete and Mangini's strength is in coaching DB's.

Buy or Sell: Brodie Croyle gets hurt at some point next season.

Buy..it's football, everyone gets at least minor injuries.

Buy or sell: chap P has 3 or more 300 yard games next year.

Buy

B or S: The Yankees trade A-rod before the season is over?

Sell. The Yankees would only do that in the event the season was a total bust. While they have no pitching after Wang, they have more then enough bats to remain in the race late.

Buy or Sell: The Twins making it 4 of the last 5 Central titles?

Sell. The Yankees would only do that in the event the season was a total bust. While they have no pitching after Wang, they have more then enough bats to remain in the race late.

Buy or Sell: The Twins making it 4 of the last 5 Central titles?

LMAO @ No Pitching after Wang LOL

Sell the twins have the real one man rotation.

Buy or sell: Boston finishes in 3rd place again.

LMAO @ No Pitching after Wang LOL

Sell the twins have the real one man rotation.

Buy or sell: Boston finishes in 3rd place again.

Sell. They have first written all over them.

Buy or Sell: Big George panic trading 'the next sure thing" Philip Hughes after his 7.73 ERA 2K 6 walk spring training?

Sell. They have first written all over them.

Buy or Sell: Big George panic trading 'the next sure thing" Philip Hughes after his 7.73 ERA 2K 6 walk spring training?

Sell: cash is in charge now and would never let that happen

B or S: Dice-k wins at least 15 games this season.

Sell: Dice will start of hot and then slowly get figured out.

B or S: Clemens will play for the Yankees sometime this year.

Sell, if he plays anywhere I can only see him with the Houston Astros.

B or S: Carl Pavano pitches a shutout today against those Devil Rays... (GO yankees)

Sell, if he plays anywhere I can only see him with the Houston Astros.

B or S: Carl Pavano pitches a shutout today against those Devil Rays... (GO yankees)

Sell. Pavano couldn't pitch a tent in his own pants.

Buy or Sell: The New York Jets will make a trade in the 2007 NFL Draft.

Sell. Pavano couldn't pitch a tent in his own pants.

Buy or Sell: The New York Jets will make a trade in the 2007 NFL Draft.

Buy: We made like 50 last year, i see us going easy and only making 25.

B or S: Rutgers women blow out Tennessee on Tuesday. (Go Rutgers)

sell. very overhyped, but i think reggie bush maybe the most overhyped player right now. that kid needs to bulk up and be able to break tackles and not need have to have a wide open field to score before he can be considered a great rb in my opinion.

buy or sell: ESPN will spend over 100 hours talking about Terrel Owens.

sell. very overhyped, but i think reggie bush maybe the most overhyped player right now. that kid needs to bulk up and be able to break tackles and not need have to have a wide open field to score before he can be considered a great rb in my opinion.

buy or sell: ESPN will spend over 100 hours talking about Terrel Owens.

Need more information. For a week? Sell. For a month? Buy.

Buy or Sell: Ryan Howard being a Roid product?

Archived